Pics that make you smile

374562d1533855454-image.jpeg

374563d1533855525-image.jpeg

You've got to admire the cojones of someone putting a spoiler on the front of their car.
And you have to admit, it will come in useful if you reverse at high speed a lot. o_O
The idea is you need down force over the driving wheels, and since it's fwd....

Damn 1947 :eek: back then in Kenya you could just stick a rifle put of any window and press the trigger and actually hit a elephant.
But wasent that nation another in 47, they did have the Mau Mau rebellion and told the British colonists that they was not wanted anymore, and i think that was in the 50ties.

Come to think of it, hard to find any hornet nest the British haven't had their fingers in or even made, the middle east have been one big mess after the WW1 border drawings,,,, not that it was much better before.

Google truly are evil, now they have even ruined where is waldo.

That guy with the Toyota :)

Remind me on once when i was young, and one day after work i went to the cafe at a local super store, and thats when i found out that it was where women picked up men.
Of course me being the good looking me and sitting there with a beer and cigarette playing with my Dunhill gold lighter probably did it, but i did turn the otherwise okay looking lady down cuz im not like that and i dont want girls to be like that.

But what was i to do, it was Friday / beer time and the lighter well it was my EDC lighter that replaced my trusty old Ronson lighter.

DUNHILL-Rollagas-Lighter-Gold-Gas-leaks-W-4p-O-rings.jpg

I knew things wasent as good as they could be, but i dident know it was that bad.
Thank god for FOX news enlightening me.

What is it with these guys?

Do they think we pass for the drivers test while we can't even read?

Do they think we don't see the obstructions that stand in our way to the forbidden road?

Do they think we don't see the heavy machinery up the road that's about to rip up the ashfalt?

Do they REALLY need this guy pointing us at the sign, as if we might miss it and hit it in our sleepy morning ride to work? Oh wait that can't be it, it's 14:32 PM!!

vlcsnap-2018-08-12-13h39m59s734.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back