COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would classify it as attempted murder, assuming the better outcome!
Anyone doing it intentionally knows that it can kill.
I wonder if shooting someone coming towards you after warning not to come close due to fear of getting virus will be self defense.
Specially, if the person is at risk like old age, underlying condition or or has old family members.

I wonder if shooting someone coming towards you after warning not to come close due to fear of getting virus will be self defense.
Specially, if the person is at risk like old age, underlying condition or or has old family members.
After that start shooting people with aids, colds, pneumonia and many other things if they are coming towards you. Everyone needs to relax and think a little.

Life inherently have some risk, and as we humans have found out in the past centuries we cant pray / fight / kill our way out of that.
And i don't think you can kill a person armed with a bug, but you never know if it is going to happen it will probably be in the US due to the often out of the ordinary circumstances over there.
Where i live i cant personally do squat for my personal freedom, only option is to join the army and thru that fight for my freedom, also the only away to legally get a weapon to do that with.
My health i can do something about, like eat healthy, exercise ASO, but if someone threaten my health not much i can do other than run or call the police.

Intentionally trying to infect others or merely "acting" like you intend to infect others is no joke!

There have been increasing numbers of reports in different countries about children and teenagers playing "COVID-19 Tag", either running up and touching strangers, especially the elderly or breathing on various people and even each other.

In one appalling incident, the Irish Times reported that more than a dozen teenagers were harassing senior citizens waiting in line outside a pharmacy, standing about 6 feet apart, as health care officials recommend.

According to a local politician who witnessed it, “Then they start playing tag with the older people, running away and shouting, ‘Covid-19”.

Irish teenagers abusing the elderly by playing 'Covid-19 tag' as they wait outside pharmacy

Teenagers playing COVID-19 ‘tag’ with the elderly: report

Children playing ‘coronavirus game’ in UK playgrounds

Last edited:
Kids today :rolleyes: i swear they are more messed up than i was when i was a kid.
Growing up in the 6 and 70ties we dident play smack the gook, or wedgie the commie, or whatever kids today could come up with if they had the framework of then to work within.
And you having the option to get rich by being a jackass, well that don't help much, i don't get people can make millions of google dollars on youtube by pretty much not providing anything but mind numbing time killing entertainment,,,,, though i also feel the same about many a TV program on flow or streaming services.
When i finally get around to shed google, and i find alternatives to say youtube i will make damn sure that people can not follow / subscribe to me and i will probably make most of my stuff private.

A few days ago i almost had a brain meltdown looking at videos of the new modern warfare game that's free, pretty much 95% of the videos i found had the gamer streaming in the footage too, and im like why the hell do you want to see the guy looking at his screen gaming,,,, it just do not computer in my mind.
Also quickly found out that game i am not going to waste my time on, though i already knew that before i started to look at game play videos.

Last edited:
Haha i cant see that page,,,, just now but i can soon.

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

So time to go American again.

Haha i cant see that page,,,, just now but i can soon.

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

So time to go American again.

Here you go:

HANOVER TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania (NEXSTAR) – The co-owner of a Pennsylvania grocery store chain wrote an exasperated Facebook post after he says a woman purposely coughed on at least $35,000 worth of food, which had to be thrown away Wednesday afternoon.

“Today was a very challenging day,” Joe Fasula, of Gerrity’s Supermarket, wrote. “At 2:20 p.m. today, I got a call from our Hanover Township store. The manager informed that a woman, who the police know to be a chronic problem in the community, came in to (sic) the store and proceeded to purposely cough on our fresh produce, and a small section of our bakery, meat case and grocery.”

The staff worked with the Hanover Township health inspector to clean the supermarket, disinfecting displays and throwing away product in every section she came in contact with.

Fasula said the total damage done in the “twisted prank” is estimated to be well over $35,000, and he expects his insurance rates to rise because of it.

“I’m also absolutely sick to my stomach about the loss of food.” Fasula wrote. “While it is always a shame when food is wasted, in these times when so many people are worried about the security of our food supply, it is even more disturbing.”

Fasula said the Gerrity’s staff “did the best they could to get the woman out of the store as fast as possible.”

Police were called and the case has been escalated to the district attorney’s office, according to Fasula. “They have assured me that they will be aggressively pursuing numerous charges,” he wrote.

Fasula doesn’t think that she has the novel coronavirus, but he hopes authorities “make every effort to see that she is tested.”

The only silver lining, he said, is that the incident gave employees a chance to test their emergency protocol.

“One thing is for sure, we will have the cleanest display and freshest produce anywhere in northeast PA,” Fasula wrote.

I just strapped on my Six shooter and stetson hat, so now i am coming live out of NYC
But had to reboot my computer first as my VPN was acting all funny.

I just strapped on my Six shooter and stetson hat, so now i am coming live out of NYC
But had to reboot my computer first as my VPN was acting all funny.
Wrong side of the Atlantic!

Okay its still funny, i log on to US server, but my flag here say im in UK, and i still cant get onto the site.
Dank Update to the VPN today.

Aaaaa that's better i suddenly feel more free :) god bless the stars and stripes

If i selected any of the many US servers manual it dident work and i apparently was in the UK, but if i just selected the country and let the service assign me to a server it was fine, so i am in Washington now.

Aaaaa that's better i suddenly feel more free :) god bless the stars and stripes
Even after Brexit, we still get restricted by EU internet rules, no point using our flag, at least not this year.

It gets even worse! There's a thing going around called the "Coronvirus Challenge". The idea is that you go around licking toilet seats, doorknobs and other public objects. I can't imagine any more depraved behavior! :rage:

Social media influencer licks airplane toilet to start ‘coronavirus challenge’

California Influencer Hospitalized After 'Coronavirus Challenge' Toilet Licking

View attachment 51131
Yeah, I saw that a few days ago. Today's youth are way below the stupid level.

Yeah i saw something like that a few weeks back, though i don't think it was related to corona, but some guy went to town on the railing of a escalator.

Just confirm my happiness over not having any kids, if they did something like that i would just be destroyed.

It seem like our glorious leaders now think Denmark may be able to accomplish the monumental task of listing recovered people too,,,,,, isent it a wonderful world we have. :cautious:

It gets even worse! There's a thing going around called the "Coronvirus Challenge". The idea is that you go around licking toilet seats, doorknobs and other public objects. I can't imagine any more depraved behavior! :rage:

Social media influencer licks airplane toilet to start ‘coronavirus challenge’

California Influencer Hospitalized After 'Coronavirus Challenge' Toilet Licking

View attachment 51131
If someone wants to get coronoa that should make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back