Pics that make you smile

I WISH my dog would let me cut her nails... Instead she fights and half the time I end up cutting one too short and it bleeds all over. Yes I know to put corn starch on it to help it clot, but I wish I didn't have to.

Gasoline are cheap here at 4.7 USD /gallon, as i understand that price in the US now are just above 1 USD /gallon

as i understand that price in the US now are just above 1 USD /gallon
Just checked and it can be had at some stations for 88 cents/gal. Too bad I can't go anywhere 'cause it would be a great time for a long road trip due to the cheap gas and no traffic.

Screenshot_2020-04-22 Best Gas Prices Local.png

Thats like otherworldly to me, Danish gas prices have not been at that level since i was born in the mid 60ties.
The current cheap price of 8.8 DKkr / liter compared to the 12 DKkr it would be if everything was normal ( that's +6 USD /gallon )

Danes are steamrolling them self for,,,,,,,,,, well i don't know to be honest, maybe a good laugh for the rest of the world.
It do not make sense for me at all, its like we make all this nice tax money, and then some place it get but into a big pile and set on fire.

Thats like otherworldly to me, Danish gas prices have not been at that level since i was born in the mid 60ties.
Same here. I can't remember the last time I saw prices under $1 - my memory just doesn't go back that far. Although I can remember one time seeing it as low as 19 cents but that was probably 50 to 55 years ago in the middle of what was referred to as 'price wars' where individual stations across the street from one another would lower prices trying to get customers.

Why did my otherwise meandering brain not think of that.

5ed54e742434816685cbf98a504febdbc0cd58b9.jpg

Chemical brothers must be big in the US.

fc8f2f1d24a11531eb2e7539f7ae686893d44b85.png

You gotta respect that.

8174acddf99c513a5c5dfc28f9858b844c8aef24.jpg

99e2f888daab5fb64c0639c7d0c4b98f79328d9e.jpg

244f7139649c5fe50e935adf1a2d53fe24b83758.jpg

Like who ever use Celsius.

tumblr_inline_nj10j6W4KF1t5oixz.png

Last edited:
:eek: That look like a effective, but probably painful suicide machine.

Jeff Dunham should be a proctologist too, that way he could always work, if not with his hand up a dolls butt, then something similar with humans.

The banana thing was on Houston channel 2 news. They're apparently owning the typo and showing all the memes and having a good laugh about it. Too bad they probably won't learn to proofread because of it.
Speaking of owning your mistakes... Attach0_07.jpg

Yeah been a while since i posted slomo footage of light, even longer than a year ago i think.
None the less it is very awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back