Pics that make you smile

People do make squirrels work hard for it some times.

I forgot to add this to the squirrel video.
The explanation by the photographer.

Snap 2020-05-03 at 12.47.52.png

Seems if you place a "owl doll"around the nest will scare them off and never returns.

I dont think he want them to leave.

0fdc6487a423f5cdb942bcb2a0e735ab.jpg

Same here. I can't remember the last time I saw prices under $1 - my memory just doesn't go back that far. Although I can remember one time seeing it as low as 19 cents but that was probably 50 to 55 years ago in the middle of what was referred to as 'price wars' where individual stations across the street from one another would lower prices trying to get customers.

Back in the 90s gas prices dropped to 60 or 70 cents a gallon in the USA.

I was in high school in the early 90s and prices were under a dollar then. Of course being in Houston with the refineries so close has always helped keep fuel prices low here. Right now I'm seeing 1.10 - 1.40/gal for regular. Highest I've ever seen here was right around 4.00, can't remember what caused that, but it was a factor in making me remove the supercharger from my car, since that required premium gas, and I was driving a lot back then.

Seems if you place a "owl doll"around the nest will scare them off and never returns.
My wife suggested that as well, though it won't be easy to mount - the walls are all brick there, and the ceiling is hardiboard. They do help by eating bugs from right there at the front door, but those bugs are messy after the birds are done with them, if you know what I mean. But it's only for maybe a week or 2 every year so it's not so bad.

I still have the faint outline of a scar on my lower Left forearm, made by our cat when i was 16,,,, actually on my birthday.
I had a BD party for my so called friends, and only 1 rule, dont let out the cat, and guess who had to go cat catching in the middle of it all, and the cat did not like me ruining its taste of freedom.

It was also the day i learned that the people i hung out with was A - holes with no class what so ever.

I am 53 now, so the scar are 37 years old.

I still have the faint outline of a scar on my lower Left forearm, made by our cat when i was 16,,,, actually on my birthday.
I had a BD party for my so called friends, and only 1 rule, dont let out the cat, and guess who had to go cat catching in the middle of it all, and the cat did not like me ruining its taste of freedom.

It was also the day i learned that the people i hung out with was A - holes with no class what so ever.

I am 53 now, so the scar are 37 years old.

I like all animals, but I'd never own a cat. Certified dog owner here. Dogs are like two year olds who chew things up when made. I get angry, they give me a sad look, and I get over it. Cats pretend to love you, let you pet them, and then make you bleed when they feel you've monopolized too much of their busy schedule. Cats are pure evil.

Hmmm maybe cats are more like people... Plenty of Assh0les in the world. I surmise these are true cat people...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back