Pics that make you smile

There used to be a website called ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com - this nasty thing I saw at the drive thru a few days ago would be a top contender for that site. I should have asked them if they're actually selling any.

IMG_20200328_190242.jpg

you always know when a Swede are visiting your country.

Hehe true, corona is a bitch.

20d4bf8980d07c9899afb19e730ec06ebc0c741b.jpg

0a2ebe72beed3b3cc2361a9cd42cb1a4179ef2a8.jpg

800ee32dfa0c4e37c7e1c3da527a4e47761246c5.png

76dbf2151054c43ac786ea75bf0b766f35529cb1.png

33de9e6f34b73fecbf7788ab76dd82cfca39d059.jpg

If you are into stuff like that, i recon the pope always throw it down.
Religions are weird, like the people down south when they kill some of the other guys they yell " god is great",,,, but really is a god great if he allow his fans to slaughter each other.
My god would walk away from things like that in a heartbeat, cuz he can as he might be the person next to me, not a story open to interpretation.
And i like good people, sadly not that often we get to see them shine,,,,,,, which of course are mostly something you can blame on media pushing the bad news wagon.

If you are into stuff like that, i recon the pope always throw it down.
Religions are weird, like the people down south when they kill some of the other guys they yell " god is great",,,, but really is a god great if he allow his fans to slaughter each other.
My god would walk away from things like that in a heartbeat, cuz he can as he might be the person next to me, not a story open to interpretation.
And i like good people, sadly not that often we get to see them shine,,,,,,, which of course are mostly something you can blame on media pushing the bad news wagon.

My God is better than your God. Let me kill you and make you a believer.....Ah Religion....

There are two types of men in this world...

Religious Men without Intelligence. And intelligent men without religion.

Only got out to buy essential items...FB_IMG_1586631761199.jpg

hehe :giggle:
I recon if you have a large libido that's one avenue to pass time, probably more fun that doing puzzles.

hehe :giggle:
I recon if you have a large libido that's one avenue to pass time, probably more fun that doing puzzles.
Some people would probably get the most of it that way in this days while quarantining themselves. Male or female.... in my opinion nothing wrong with that :)

I don't drink water, cuz fish have sex in it,,,, and other nasty stuff.

Back