Mini 5 Firmware request

@B25SAN I have no issues connecting using Samsung Note8.

@B25SAN I have no issues connecting using Samsung Note8.
Really, man?
Can you explain how you can connect?
Can you please make a proof like screen recording or some way to connect it.?
Honestly, I'm a little annoyed with this one problem .. I'm curious.

@B25SAN nobody here owes you a proof or a video to show you anything, so it helps yourself if you use more manners when asking. You might want to try using a phone-based WiFi analyzer to check, as I described earlier.

Email from support ddpai
Dear friend,

Please update the firmware.

1.Connect the dash cam with PC by USB cable. and PC will detect the camera as a USB device.
2.Download the attached update zip file,and unzip the file.
3.Copy the unzipped updated file into camera
4.Power on the camera, the camera will update automatically.

MINI5_V7.0.0.45_201226_BBS (1).zip

Seems you received V.7.0.0.45 from ddpai support. Could you please upload the file for other users? Thank you!

Regards,

@B25SAN nobody here owes you a proof or a video to show you anything, so it helps yourself if you use more manners when asking. You might want to try using a phone-based WiFi analyzer to check, as I described earlier.

Bro, on YouTube it explains IF after he has successfully connected and connected to the DDPAI dascam. And the thing is, I can't connect to my android v10 device for the FIRST TIME. ONLY IOS THAT WORKED.

Take a look and try to give your feedback.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.33.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (3).jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 15
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (2).jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-10 at 00.12.32 (1).jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 14
@B25SAN please show screenshot from the app linked here, with camera active and WiFi enabled from the phone you're having problems connecting with. If the Note8 can connect second time, obviously the first time went without issues.

Bro, on YouTube it explains IF after he has successfully connected and connected to the DDPAI dascam. And the thing is, I can't connect to my android v10 device for the FIRST TIME. ONLY IOS THAT WORKED.

Masalahnya sama gan, saya juga kemaren begitu, wifi gak kedetect sama samsung a71, email ke support ddpai, dikasih firmware terbaru, tp belum sempat dicoba karena udah dituker ke Viofo A129 Pro Duo

Masalahnya sama gan, saya juga kemaren begitu, wifi gak kedetect sama samsung a71, email ke support ddpai, dikasih firmware terbaru, tp belum sempat dicoba karena udah dituker ke Viofo A129 Pro Duo
Oh gitu, ntar aku coba update deh. Tapi harus manual ya, bukan tinggal langsung dri aplikasi ?

Oh gitu, ntar aku coba update deh. Tapi harus manual ya, bukan tinggal langsung dri aplikasi ?
Iya gan manual, file nya ada dipostingan sebelumnya

1.Connect the dash cam with PC by USB cable. and PC will detect the camera as a USB device.

By The Way, I want to ask ddpai mini 5 users here.
How long is the max video duration for one downloaded file?
I can only download a maximum of 3 minutes less than IOS, 1 minute from the PC and the file time is not sequential (one hour interval). Any suggestions or assistance?

Iya gan manual, file nya ada dipostingan sebelumnya

Thank you gan. Btw, pernah download hasil videonya di ponsel atau di pc gan ?
Brp lama durasi videonya bisa didownload punya agan ?

Thank you gan. Btw, pernah download hasil videonya di ponsel atau di pc gan ?
Brp lama durasi videonya bisa didownload punya agan ?
Durasinya videonya per 1 menit gan, saya buka dari memory nya langsung

try find in "ABOUT" in DDPAI app. it works.
Thanks for your reply, but I have sent my camera back to Amazon. It has too many issues, maybe I will write a little review compared to my Viofo 119V3. But at the moment I'm a bit short of time for that.

I'm done. I don't know where it went wrong. In the link application that you informed, it only detects my home WIFI, the rest is not there. Even though my Dashcam DDPAI MINI 5 is on, the blue light is on, and can only be used via IOS. I have done everything I can.

Attachments

• IMG-20210223-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210223-WA0001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 14
New Firmware is with ADAS is here :)

v7.0.0.15
I have updated to v7.0.0.17 and it broke the USBSTORAGE gadget driver, which switches immediately to the UVC gadget driver ;)
UVC does not work too...

Back