New Firmware

Do not really understand what it was about, it is assumed that little will be captured by the horizon? You no longer need to heaven?

Angle not Angel :)

I'm saying that I knocked the mount a bit when I moved the camera to use it on vacation. I put it back a few days ago in the wrong position :(

Angle not Angel :)

I'm saying that I knocked the mount a bit when I moved the camera to use it on vacation. I put it back a few days ago in the wrong position :(
Thanks for the clarification;)

Just wanted to bump this for others to see. Member vadimus has posted a Link Here for WF1 Firmware 1.53
I have not tested it yet. Hoping to see an update log first. No news on Vico's site or Facebook page

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one have any info on when new Firmware will be available fog Vico-TF2+?
Current version new V6.6+ CS is not good.. :(

Just wanted to bump this for others to see. Member vadimus has posted a Link Here for WF1 Firmware 1.53
I have not tested it yet. Hoping to see an update log first. No news on Vico's site or Facebook page
Vico told me they are still testing this and it is not officially out yet, but when it becomes official i'll give it a shot.

Any one have any info on when new Firmware will be available fog Vico-TF2+?
Current version new V6.6+ CS is not good.. :(
No word yet, but it has been mentioned here and Vico has been made aware of the issues. They have said to downgrade to the older firmware for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vico told me they are still testing this and it is not officially out yet, but when it becomes official i'll give it a shot.

No word yet, but it has been mentioned here and Vico has been made aware of the issues. They have said to downgrade for now.

Thanks for the update.
Downgrade version is even worse in day time video recording.
I also sent two email to Vico no response.

Thanks for the update.
Downgrade version is even worse in day time video recording.
I also sent two email to Vico no response.
Downgrading gets you the manually adjustable WDR and Vico Schedule back. Someone here posted a comparison, and I personally got better results when downgrading back to the firmware one below the most new.

Downgrading gets you the manually adjustable WDR and Vico Schedule back. Someone here posted a comparison, and I personally got better results when downgrading back to the firmware one below the most new.
Thank you. I will try to downgrade one version below.
From my understanding FW 6.6 have higher date transfer rate up to 13mb/s, in comparison with old FW only up to 9mb/s.

Thank you. I will try to downgrade one version below.
From my understanding FW 6.6 have higher date transfer rate up to 13mb/s, in comparison with old FW only up to 9mb/s.
I believe this is correct, but in my experience the newer firmware looks worse at night because WDR is auto applied and un-abled to be adjusted.

Just got Update from Vico Vation Service Team regarding Firmware update for TF2+

Thank you for your support.
Currently our team might focus on our new models – Marcus series.
The release of new FW of TF2+ probably still need some time.
If you think 6.6+CS is not good for night time, please try previous FW instead.
You may download from here:
http://www.vicovation.com/uploads/Vico_1025434.rar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E TF2+ 4
N TF2+ 56
Back