Lukas Direct - The New Lukas Store

I thought you fixed it? The tracking number shows it's being delivered 4/28 and still through sure post?

The whole reason I chose USPS Priority is so I can have it by this Friday, now I'm looking at next Thursday, a whole week?

Needless to say I expect a refund for the $12.40 back to Paypal since I didn't choose UPS.

Sorry let me clarify. We fixed "it" (the problem on our server) so your experience won't be repeated. We can't intercept the package already in the SurePost system

Refund is no problem from the unfortunate error. Apologies for the delay.

@Calgary Dash Camera - Robert
Please assist

I waited a week and my order still isn't right!?

The package arrived today, I went to hook it up temporarily with the cigarette adapter to make sure everything is working before hard wiring it. I got it hooked up and started messing with the settings and noticed a wifi logo on the dash screen? I ordered the R935 because I didn't want wifi or gps. You guys sent me the Z970 by mistake.

Now what?

I waited a week and my order still isn't right!?

The package arrived today, I went to hook it up temporarily with the cigarette adapter to make sure everything is working before hard wiring it. I got it hooked up and started messing with the settings and noticed a wifi logo on the dash screen? I ordered the R935 because I didn't want wifi or gps. You guys sent me the Z970 by mistake.

Now what?

I just spoke to our warehouse and confirmed the two new QVIA products we have got mixed up in your order. (all sorted now at the warehouse)

Sorry for the mixup, this was all processed when I were all in China for the tradeshows so we weren't able to QA this shipment like we normally do.

A R935 is on the way Priority Mail Express, and a prepaid return label will be in the box for the Z970. You should have this by Saturday.
(see email shortly)

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to the beach for 10 days. That's why I paid extra to have it delivered last Saturday so I could hook it up before I left.
I just can't win...

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to the beach for 10 days. That's why I paid extra to have it delivered last Saturday so I could hook it up before I left.
I just can't win...

Sorry about that, I just personally dropped it off at the post office minutes ago. It's 1 day priority mail express but I think the cut off for one day was a few hours ago. (5:30 PM currently. If you would have called I could have maybe shipped it to your beach house address instead if that was an option.

We came back Monday evening and I'm just getting caught up with everything. This morning I got around to opening the box and there's a couple of issues:

1.) There's no security sticker on the R935 box?
2.) The regular size 8GB SD card and plastic holder is missing?

Regarding the first issue; was this a demo or refurbished model?
If not why would Lukas ship a "factory sealed box" without a factory seal on it? Your company didn't catch it when receiving it from Lukas nor when shipping it to me? You already knew there were two mess ups with my first order, I would think this order would've been double / triple checked? Guess not....

Regarding the second issue; I can just take the SD card and holder from the Z970 but still just another quality control issue.

Fingers crossed there is nothing wrong with the R935 unit and or rear camera. Anyway I'll get the Z970 boxed up and get it shipped back to you today.

We came back Monday evening and I'm just getting caught up with everything. This morning I got around to opening the box and there's a couple of issues:

1.) There's no security sticker on the R935 box?

Regarding the first issue; was this a demo or refurbished model?
If not why would Lukas ship a "factory sealed box" without a factory seal on it? Your company didn't catch it when receiving it from Lukas nor when shipping it to me? You already knew there were two mess ups with my first order, I would think this order would've been double / triple checked? Guess not....

Regarding the second issue; I can just take the SD card and holder from the Z970 but still just another quality control issue.

Fingers crossed there is nothing wrong with the R935 unit and or rear camera. Anyway I'll get the Z970 boxed up and get it shipped back to you today.

No the camera is new. We apply the stickers to each box after we put the selected memory card in the box.

2.) The regular size 8GB SD card and plastic holder is missing?
@Pier28 Was the memory card left out of the second shipment?

@Pier28 Was the memory card left out of the second shipment?

That might have been the case, sorry I thought all the QVIA products came with the card by default direct from the factory and I rushed this out as fast as I could process it. (and I filled in for Christy that shipment) The card that was in the first camera should be kept/used if it's not too late. If it was already returned we'll send out a new card.

An yes the Lukas sticker seals are not the best, they come off and or break too easily. Hopefully the factory can improve these stickers in the near future as they can cause more harm than good it seems.

Back