A119 dual camera

Sergii

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hello,

I am just wondering if there is planned version of a119 with back camera included?
I saw some D40 with this option so it would be logical

As I know, @jokiin is working on dual lens dash cam, it will be the best dual len dash cam, far better than the the D40.

@viofo : Your reply shows fair-play!
There is a place for everyone on the dash /action cam market if their products are designed, manufactured and backed-up well.

Last edited:
@viofo and @jokiin, Any update on the dual cam A119? Will the resolution for both front and rear cam be the same at up to 14400? Thanks!

@viofo and @jokiin, Any update on the dual cam A119? Will the resolution for both front and rear cam be the same at up to 14400? Thanks!
For clarification, it won't be a dual a119. It's a completely different product, made by street guardian. I suppose it's possible that it might use the same housing as the a119 just like the sg9665gc uses the same housing as the a118, but that's the only thing they share. Everything inside is completely different.

For clarification, it won't be a dual a119. It's a completely different product, made by street guardian. I suppose it's possible that it might use the same housing as the a119 just like the sg9665gc uses the same housing as the a118, but that's the only thing they share. Everything inside is completely different.

correct, same baseplate and back cover, similar style front (same shape, different design) on the main cam, different PCB, different chipset etc inside

Any further progress on a dual cam? If so, where can we order them?

We are also working dual lens version now, may take 1 to 1.5 month.
Awesome. I'll be first in line when it hits Amazon.ca! Any idea what you'll be charging? $200 range?

Not close enough to give an ETA just yet

We are also working dual lens version now, may take 1 to 1.5 month.
Looking forward to the new dual cams! I'm currently looking to pick up a 2 CH dash cam, any updates on when they'll be released? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should pick up something now, or hold out...

When You say dual cam....

Do you mean a camera for the front and a camera for rear windshield?
Or do you mean a front camera and the second faces into the vehicle interior?

When can we expect a 3 channel cam- one front, one back, and one on top to catch those perky aliens whose flying saucer landings are simply ruining my carefully manicured front lawn? :p

Phil

When can we expect a 3 channel cam- one front, one back, and one on top to catch those perky aliens whose flying saucer landings are simply ruining my carefully manicured front lawn? :p

Phil

3 channel is actually an option using the same chipset but currently we can only do 1 x 1080p + 2 x 720p

Back