Got pulled over again

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
And got a finger shake for the child baseball bat in my car :rolleyes: i swear that bat are not even 2 foot long and are made of 0.8 mm alu, you will have a hard time knocking a fly out of the air with it.

Bat will have to go, but i will get a pice of 2x 4 to replace it as a plank of wood are not illegal,,,,,yet.

Wow cops in Europe drives Mercedes? These cars probably cost the same as a Honda there if they are giving out Mercedes as patrol car.

A station car like that cost 100.000 USD ( C 300 T station car or wagon as you guys call them / gasoline / 254 BHP ) i would assume the same car cost 50.000 USD or so over there.

But as the police dont pay tax on their cars i will assume they pay 30.000 USD for some deal with Mercedes to take xx cars in the stripped cop model ( over here leather seats and so on are extras anyway ) and anyway not something you would need in a cop car.

If steering wheel locks are legal in your country get one of these:

672447109_060.jpg

Police have yet to hassle me.

Was this a routine check? Why did he pull you over? I mean surely he didn't spot the bat before he stopped you?

Last edited:
No they dont have to have a reason here unlike some places, they can just claim they want to do a breath test ( which i also did )

Back in the start/mid 90ties when i got off work at 4-5 in the morning i was often pulled over when i got to my home town of Aarhus, and often by the same cops ( we dont have that many )

So in the end i went down to the police station and talked to some boss, complaining that just cuz i drive at night dont mean i an a criminal.
And that did fix my problem cuz the following years until the job was terminated i did not get pulled over one time.

And to be honest this are also only the 2 time i have been pulled over since the 90ties, i was also pulled over in 2015.

Most places will allow you to carry spare car parts, and many of those are shaped well for "other purposes" :whistle: My work van is full of tools which are legally exempt from weapons laws here until you actually use them as a weapon so a crowbar is right beside my seat :D

Phil

Amusingly, in light of getting pulled over for a baseball bat in the car I live in a jurisdiction when you are allowed to carry a loaded firearm virtually everywhere you go except state institutions or a court house. You can carry it concealed or openly and there are no licenses or permits required. The requirement is that you must abide by all laws Federal, State & Local. It's always been like that going back over 200 years as it is codified into the state constitution (with provisions). I can't recall ever hearing about anyone ever shooting anyone because they had a gun in their motor vehicle, except someone who shot a criminal who was threatening him. Maybe that's also the reason there are not too many baseball bat attacks around here either?

Last edited:
Amusingly, in light of getting pulled over for a baseball bat in the car I live in a jurisdiction when you are allowed to carry a loaded firearm virtually everywhere you go except state institutions or a court house. You can carry it concealed or openly and there are no licenses or permits required. The requirement is that you must abide by all laws Federal, State & Local. It's always been like that going back over 200 years as it is codified into the state constitution (with provisions). I can't recall ever hearing about anyone ever shooting anyone because they had a gun in their motor vehicle, except someone who shot a criminal who was threatening him. Maybe that's also the reason there are not too many baseball bat attacks around here either?
Soooo? continue your story, what happened to you with the cops? Did you get into any problems?

Soooo? continue your story, what happened to you with the cops? Did you get into any problems?

I think he had too many dash cams, they didn't like it.

Both of you guys just can't seem to refrain from acting like juveniles. You make quite a pair.

Some of the videos you see of people filming cops it appears the 'uninvolved concerned citizen' is too close, or being verbally aggressive. Distance is your friend. :)

Nothing happened, i blew a big fat zero on the breath tester ( Danish cops carry 2 of those now )
We talked a little, the cop then put the bat in my trunk ( where i also put it )
But since my car was painted after the rear ending the liner dont close properly so the bat can slide from the back and in under the seat to the cabin.

The cops almost missed my cameras, but in the end with the rear door open one of them spotted the old mobius and commented, i said that's nothing try and look in the other windows cuz i carry 6 of these at the moment with more on the way.
They was feaked a little, and may have been a bit bummed when i said "well someone have to do your job" :D and none of them seen the video of the guy i turned in a few years back, just sort of making me feel they havent done anything in this regard and just accepted the raw footage after i got media involved after a month of no response.

I dont know if it is just me ?
But i feel like if a citizen report a crime the police should inform that person about what the outcome was, if law abiding people dont get any response, they might start to feel ( like me ) why bother when nothing happen anyway.
And this will send any normal society on a social de route.

Feel like jumping in a rocket and go to another world and start my own sane society

It is pretty pointless most of the time here trying to give cops footage from cams, too much effort needed on their part to do anything, but also our courts are pathetic too.
I spent two years gathering evidence against a(homosexual) paedo even when he admitted possessing hundreds of indecent images indecent sexual assault on many occasions with minors, many more times trying with other minors, he got a suspended sentence, from a fantastic twat of a judge bacon, he is now in prison as he ha again committed paedophile acts, his youngest victim was 5 years old and he was caught by BOTH of boys parents who REFUSE to go to the police, mind you the dad is a drug dealer so I suspect/assume this was the reason

There's been plenty of cases in the US and probably abroad too where the cops absolutely did not want cameras pointed at them. Nothing juvenile about that except the cops' attitude.
:):)

Nothing happened, i blew a big fat zero on the breath tester ( Danish cops carry 2 of those now )
We talked a little, the cop then put the bat in my trunk ( where i also put it )
But since my car was painted after the rear ending the liner dont close properly so the bat can slide from the back and in under the seat to the cabin.

The cops almost missed my cameras, but in the end with the rear door open one of them spotted the old mobius and commented, i said that's nothing try and look in the other windows cuz i carry 6 of these at the moment with more on the way.
They was feaked a little, and may have been a bit bummed when i said "well someone have to do your job" :D and none of them seen the video of the guy i turned in a few years back, just sort of making me feel they havent done anything in this regard and just accepted the raw footage after i got media involved after a month of no response.

I dont know if it is just me ?
But i feel like if a citizen report a crime the police should inform that person about what the outcome was, if law abiding people dont get any response, they might start to feel ( like me ) why bother when nothing happen anyway.
And this will send any normal society on a social de route.

Feel like jumping in a rocket and go to another world and start my own sane society
lol

Back