Police have a wrong way car pulled over.

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I could only imagine how this one came to be.
CBgbZ6k.png

The black car is facing the same way my car is and on the hard shoulder of the oncoming lane of traffic.

Overcompensating steering, my $0.02ct
And suddenly spin...

In my region, used live in the area, a few years back there was a car going the wrong way on a freeway type of road that resulted in a head on collision killing occupants in the other car.
... drunk driver.

i encoutered a wrong way driver one night... thankfully the multi-lane freeway was pretty much empty at 2am on a tuesday. all i can figure is the drunk left the bar parking lot and turned left onto the one-way freeway feeder road, then simply followed the exit ramp up onto the freeway as if it was a normal on-ramp. at least he/she had enough sense to stay to his right, so that he was on my left, plus he was only going about 10-20 mph (in a 65mph zone). thankfully i don't camp out in the left lane, especially on an empty road like that one (US 59 north near sugar land, tx). that was pre-dashcam though - probably around 2001 or so. but it's pretty unnerving to be driving on a divided highway with concrete walls, come over a hill and see headlights pointed at you...

Back