Pics that make you smile

Thats how many a bus stop look on Sundays here too :rolleyes: punk ass drunk kids, or adults acting as kids with alcohol as the excuse.

PS. It was not this kind of stupid that prompted me to lay off alcohol 25 years ago.

@kamkar1 but have you finally sobered up yet :ROFLMAO: opps sorry had to edit forgot to say a very good morning to you where are my manners Ipol

Hi jokiin fine here I look in to Dashcamtalk every day but have not posted anything lately but could not resist ribbing kamkar..... Have a new love in my life her name is Beverly she lives in Florida so its a long distance romance Hope to go and visit some time this year How are you doing hope you are fit and well ....... Ipol

6b5337aa94c915d4be9eb1699710303f.jpg

Country song???

My wife left me, my dog bit me, then my best friend ran away with my wife and dog in my old pickup truck...

Surely someone could use that as a basis for a country song.

The saddest day will be the day when we humans are no longer allowed to drive by law, made by people with huge personal interest in companies making the self driving cars.

But as they say " you made the bed and now you have to lie in it"
So if anyone are interested we still have a few years to make things right, but you will not see any change if you keep voting for who oever you have been voting for, or who ever you have to choose among now.
Need completely new players on the entire field, otherwise it will just be same old same old.

Like the day when you'll need to escape from the other killer robot cars? :D

KuoH

The saddest day will be the day when we humans are no longer allowed to drive by law, made by people with huge personal interest in companies making the self driving cars.

But as they say " you made the bed and now you have to lie in it"
So if anyone are interested we still have a few years to make things right, but you will not see any change if you keep voting for who oever you have been voting for, or who ever you have to choose among now.
Need completely new players on the entire field, otherwise it will just be same old same old.

Who knows, maybe we'll be able to customize our self driving cars with hot performance options and tweak the AI? :stig::droid::cyclops:

Sad when a world need signs like that.
On the other hand the male silhouette already gotten a bolt thru the head, but i bet that did not smart him up.

And i think we really need a new name for those devises, smartphone are so misleading if you ask me.

I vote for recluseinator.

Who knows, maybe we'll be able to customize our self driving cars with hot performance options and tweak the AI? :stig::droid::cyclops:
i'm sure there'll be some fine print in the EULA (hey, it's software, it HAS to have a EULA!) that says actually using the car in any way automatically voids all warranties or whatever, and makes the occupant(s) responsible for whatever happens.

i'm sure there'll be some fine print in the EULA (hey, it's software, it HAS to have a EULA!) that says actually using the car in any way automatically voids all warranties or whatever, and makes the occupant(s) responsible for whatever happens.

You have a point but I'll bet people would still hack their cars and perhaps add performance features like bigger motors, batteries, special tires, suspension options and other customization features. As for warranties we might even see the rise of a sanctioned, factory authorized and certified customization industry. If the autonomous driving and safety features are left unaltered there could still be a market for many tweaks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back