Pics that make you smile

So there is still a chance for me i see :)
And the 196 lbs that's actually pretty light compared to myself ( 250 lbs and 6 foot 2 inch )

5-6 years ago i was 179 lbs but most of my life i have been less than 157 lbs, and that aint much for 6 foot 2, resulting in me probably better off asking her to be on top due to my poor back and not wanting to crush her. :D

So there is still a chance for me i see :)
And the 196 lbs that's actually pretty light compared to myself ( 250 lbs and 6 foot 2 inch )

5-6 years ago i was 179 lbs but most of my life i have been less than 157 lbs, and that aint much for 6 foot 2, resulting in me probably better off asking her to be on top due to my poor back and not wanting to crush her. :D

We found @kamkar1 a girlfriend!! ;):D

It ain't over till the fat lady screams :D

Phil

well if she is compatible with my ways i will make her scream alright :p

1d829a018d3f4b84384d22b68fdfd346.jpg

That picture just says loads about the direction of which way humanity is headed. I used to think George Carlin was just trying to be funny, now I realize he was giving honest viewpoints.

This one didn't make me smile but it'll probably please a few others :) I had a mishap in a field this evening putting too much trust in the ground beneath the grass... I should add, these are a pair of rare colour sports shoes that retail at £125 and were in pristine condition beforehand!

Mud.jpg

I get that often as we run into mud walking our little RC trucks, the shoes i had on today had a nice light brown crust from the last time i wore them.
Also kinda ruined the cleaners work in the stairwell as dry mud flaked off as i walked down the stairs from my 2 floor apartment.

Hehe :rolleyes: but why do you take pictures of it if you dont share them, that to me are the peak of selfishness and self-absorbed.

I just dont get that social media generation on so many levels, actually i hardly get them at all.

I get that often as we run into mud walking our little RC trucks, the shoes i had on today had a nice light brown crust from the last time i wore them.
Also kinda ruined the cleaners work in the stairwell as dry mud flaked off as i walked down the stairs from my 2 floor apartment.
The shoe came off my foot, and I landed on my back but thankfully enough grass was beneath the rest of me to keep me above the sludge, but I found a spare pair of boots in the back to wear to drive home, I ended up taking the shoes into the shower with me to get as much gunk off as I could while it was still fresh, then putting them in the washing machine, something I'd NEVER do, even with cheaper footwear, but I really had no choice (30 degree wash, inside a pillow case for a little more protection) and to be fair they've come out the other side still very much wearable!!

Clean.jpg

...I ended up taking the shoes into the shower with me to get as much gunk off as I could while it was still fresh, then putting them in the washing machine, something I'd NEVER do, even with cheaper footwear, but I really had no choice (30 degree wash, inside a pillow case for a little more protection)...
Necessity is truly the mother of invention (or in this case adaptation).

Back