Pics that make you smile

a88Lz86_460s.jpg

ec0693076d31a1b35665024adc31e6ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Using that logic, there should be nothing left on the Earth because everything would fall off completely. Unless the atmosphere is a glass sphere to hold everything in, which is equally as absurd as flat Earth...

At least flat moon would almost make a little sense, since it's tidally locked and so always has the same side facing the Earth, but there's so many holes in that logic too...

Last edited:
Denmark need this.

Just today we had 2 cases of a car under "mysterious" circumstances driving into oncoming traffic, and then we also need to get Vehicular manslaughter or attempt of that.

I don't think its ever gonna happen in USA, but in Denmark most likely.
The Dane will be happy to give up there privacy, if police can catch 1 bad guy.
There just say "nothing to worry about, if you a good guy"

I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the US especially since the story stated that several states were working on it. It can't come too soon.

Denmark need this.

Just today we had 2 cases of a car under "mysterious" circumstances driving into oncoming traffic, and then we also need to get Vehicular manslaughter or attempt of that.
On one hand is a good idea, but we have this thing called the Constitution, and its 4th amendment - no searches without a warrant. Then again, in the case of a crash, especially with fatalities, they don't need a warrant to search you or your car. The crash is enough that it's no longer "unreasonable" to search. But for a regular traffic stop, no, it won't fly. And if your phone is encrypted (most are by default now) and has some kind of pin/password to unlock it, then this device won't be able to do anything anyway. And you can't be forced to unlock your phone, as has already been proven in court.

People will start to encrypt and password protect the phone, if there not are doing yet.
People will use the fifth amendment.

Edit: @Gibson99 I see your are faster that me:)

Yeah the gullible Danes will hand over anything, even the upbringing of their kids are now to a large degree left to strangers and a phone/tablet.

Off course you will need to have been part of a crash to have your phone plugged into such a devise, otherwise such matters as mining citizens gadgets for information must be left to more clandestine agencies.

efe362f91096c3b02dce0e4a2e15765a.jpg

Not sure how well known internationally her music is but it made me laugh.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hehe yeah, and these guys will probably behave even more erratic on the streets :D

Arnt that Pokemon craze over ? i dont notice those people anymore.

If you see anyone actually up and walking around with VR type glasses on instead of sitting down and holding an RC remote, be wary. And start recording video for when they fall flat on their face. :P

I mean, mute the music and just watch the little inset of the guy. Can you imagine how many weird looks he got?

For doing that in public,,,,, well i do have a sneaky feeling he might be the long lost little brother of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

^^^That's all the options either of them have^^^ :p
If you saw my pic you'd understand how I know :eek::oops::D

Phil

Back