2 dashcam

From techical specs Samoon is better. You have to search in russian dashcam forums, they do talk a lot about Samoon series dashcams.

I've got a sample of the second camera you linked to, it's not very good, best to avoid that one

I must say that the replies by @nico and @jokiin to this new member's question regarding "which camera is better" are really admirable. Just straightforward advice without trying to influence the writer and push another model. Well done.

I just call it as I see it, I make cameras but I'm happy to recommend other products if the product is worthwhile and fits what the customer wants or needs, there's good and bad at all price points so there's pretty much something for everyone with a bit of research and due diligence

I must say that the replies by @nico and @jokiin to this new member's question regarding "which camera is better" are really admirable. Just straightforward advice without trying to influence the writer and push another model. Well done.
i think it's because this forum isn't big enough for manufactures to come and shill, which is nice.

Most are probably not aware of the forum or don't see any importance in it, retailers and wholesalers are more likely to want to pimp their goods here I would think

Most are probably not aware of the forum or don't see any importance in it, retailers and wholesalers are more likely to want to pimp their goods here I would think
That's exactly the way it's been been done a couple of times, since I've been around...they didn't last long, quick work by the powers-that-be gave 'em the boot.

That's exactly the way it's been been done a couple of times, since I've been around...they didn't last long, quick work by the powers-that-be gave 'em the boot.

Actually I don't think any have been given the boot so to speak but if they don't see some sort of instant return on their efforts they tend to not hang around too long

Gt one is not much better one,it will easily broken

Back