jokiin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 你好,我买了一只dod ls400w plus,可是即便是室内23度,室外多云这种秋天,车在室外放3个小时以后,开机录制的视频就是模糊的。商家给换了一个,还是一样。现在这只记录仪返回到深圳工厂检查。怎么办???夏天更别提了,模糊的一塌糊涂。
    jokiin
    jokiin
    I'm not Chinese, if you have a question you need to ask it in English, ask it in the forum also, not here, thanks
    jokiin, is it possible to buy SGZC12SG in Hong Kong (or China)? any official shop there?
    Reactions: JooVuu.allen
    S
    Stephen Kwan
    are you now in China? May I know the price of 1 set of SGZC12SG?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    yes I'm in Shenzhen now, will be in HK later this week, will work out a price for you before then
    S
    Stephen Kwan
    Thanks! I just need the dash cam. (SD card, OTG card reader, camera bag, screen wipes are not necessary)
    Hi All the cameras you have do you sell any in the UK. if not why not. I love the fact they are so close to the screen reduces the chance of dash glare. they also seem very well made.

I would love to have the money to Import them and sell them in the UK.
    Love your attention to details
    I can offer my free:) translation services-I can translate from Eng to Polish. Polish people would appropriate good dash cam with Polish txt.
    I'm a Linux Engineer and I don't mind getting my hands dirty with your firmware and provide translation in the format you need it to be.
    I can also sign up for a beta test but you have to prepare yourself for VERY detailed reports!
    Thx
    Chris
    jokiin
    jokiin
    Thanks Chris, will keep it in mind if we get any distribution inquiry from your country, we've done business in Poland before with other product but the customers generally provide the translation, appreciate your offer
    Hi jokiin,

Your new camera sounds intriguing. I'd like to purchase one of the early units, when possible.

I'm not looking for a "free" beta-test. However, I know that by getting an early production run it's bound to be a little rough on the edges. This is what I value, because you'll be in a mode where you can make improvements in later runs.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we'll announce in the forum when they are ready, first production run is only for field testing, mass production will be done after that's finished
    Hi,
    I also would appreciate knowing if you have a website, or can direct me to the cameras you sell.
    cheers
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we don't currently sell online, we are talking to some distributors in different countries though and should have something in place in time for release of the new models
    C
    cheekytrucker
    Cheers, looking forward, they do look the business.
    Jokiin,

I learn on this and other fora you are a reliable manufacturer/seller of dashcams. Do you have a webshop? Do you sell small devices as the 0801, or do you envisage to have something like that shortly?

Look forward to your reply,

Wim van Helden, Holland
    wvh.van.helden@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back