jokiin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I've only scratched the surface of the software's capability.I understand the Co. Started in S. Korea.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    not sure what you're referring to sorry????
    Hello,
    You mentioned that in production dual channel camera. I'm going to install rear parking camera on my car that requires disassembling half of the car and put everything to cable's canal, meanwhile I could put a cable for future release unit with 2 camera source. What kind on cable should I put in the car for your future product? Will it be OK if I put micro USB father to micro USB father cable?
    Regards,
    Yury
    jokiin
    jokiin
    Hi Yury, we are using Micro USB connectors but hard to know if your standard cable will work ok
    Y
    yuryextreme
    So, what would you recommend in such case? What kind of cable should I use? Is it possible to be your tester and get the unit early? :)
    jokiin
    jokiin
    would be better to wait until cable specification is confirmed
    I know your very busy and have asked about you purchasing me some cards and I will pay directly.

Cheers........... Evan
    Dear @jokiin, excuse me, would you mind to tell me how to display ROGA Dash Cam in the "Popular Dash Cams"? :)
    jokiin
    jokiin
    cameras get displayed there by being popular, not because someone asks, if your brand becomes popular it would get listed there
    rogaworld
    rogaworld
    Thanks for your reply. As you may know that there are three famous Dash Cam Brand in China - Blackview, Anytek and Roga, for us, the main market are still in China, now, we are increasingly expanding the overseas market, sincerely hope that more and more foreign clients will know ROGA brand DVRs, also, up to now, we have established ROGA Agents in USA, Philippines, Vietnam and Ukraine
    Hi,

I fall in some troubles and tring to upgrade the firmware of my CDV300X by silent SG version softbricked it. The situation is absolutely simplar as you have discribed in your post - black screen and no signs of turning on :(

Can you be so kind to help me with ELF file for recovering?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Alan
    jokiin
    jokiin
    sorry, I don't have an elf file, none have been released for this model, if I had it I would share no problem, you'll need to send the camera back to the seller, the factory can recover it
    Hi, could you please tell us your email address? We'd like to have a further bussiness iwith you, thanks
    jokiin
    jokiin
    you can send a message through this website
    question, yesterday after looking at the video I recorded I deleted it off the sd card then today I plugged it in with the sd card in of course and it was flashing a red light and did not record anything? and thoughts???
    Hi, I'm a newbie to forums but wondered if you can help. I have recently fitted 2 x Mini 0805's without problem other than playback. In either of my laptops the playback is juddery, as if it only plays every 5th frame or so. This is whether the camera is attached with USB or sd card inserted directly. The playback on the camera is fine. The sd card is Samsung 32gig class 6. Any ideas?
    I just posted but I forget what you said lol will a SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB 80MB/s SDXC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card work in the Street Guardian SGZC12SG
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we don't recommend SanDisk cards at all, great cards, but not for dashcams
    Are you coming out with a knew version like the SGZC12SG??
    ddtstartrex
    ddtstartrex
    what kind of sd card do you recommend for the SGZC12SG
    jokiin
    jokiin
    the cards we include are any of the following, Kingston, Toshiba, Transcend, PNY, full size cards only, Micro SD with adapters are not recommended at all
    ddtstartrex
    ddtstartrex
    ok thank you for the info :)
    Hi Jokiin
    Do you do b2b custom development on Ambarella platforms including and/or image pipe tuning?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we do work with Ambarella platform but better if you can email me details of what you're wanting to do
    Hi Jokiin,
    Need your help.
    It their an email or number I can contact you on.
    Chris mention if I contacted you, you could tell me where I could purchase.

SG9665GC – FULL HD GPS DVR is the capacitor version with detailed information here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back