07AUG2015 Parking Mode DashCam captures crime (car window break-in)

hopefully the guy in the blue shirt at the end was the cam owner. but really... "directed by" at the end? did he direct the perps to break into the car right in front of the cam car? edited would be ok, but directed? lol

Everybody likes to think they can be a Hollywood director. How else can an average guy impress the ladies enough to get them to take their shirts off? :D

KuoH

but really... "directed by" at the end? did he direct the perps to break into the car right in front of the cam car? edited would be ok, but directed? lol

Did they even take anything? The car was a 2003-2005 Honda Accord coupe. The video says they broke the small window. These Honda Accord are very reliable too. 2003-2007 with the 4 cyl 2.4L engine. They will easily go to 300k miles without a problem.

55076397.jpg

How else can an average guy impress the ladies enough to get them to take their shirts off? :D

KuoH

One word....Tequila

Did they even take anything? The car was a 2003-2005 Honda Accord coupe. The video says they broke the small window. These Honda Accord are very reliable too. 2003-2007 with the 4 cyl 2.4L engine. They will easily go to 300k miles without a problem.
probably something small like an ipad/phone/purse/etc. which the owner was stupid enough to leave in plain sight. i try not to even leave spare change in the cup holders in my cars - my first car was broken into for that before. i lost about $3 in change (used for tolls) and spent $40 on a junkyard window... and had to deal with broken glass inside the door and occasionally on the carpet because it's impossible to ever vacuum 100% of the pieces every time.

I watched the guy reaching in but didn't see anything in his hands. Must have been something very small.

Most of the time, what they grab is cheaper than replacing broken windows.

a friend with a convertible had her top slashed and the top's frame bent - someone sliced into the top and tried to climb inside to steal her $40 safety inspection sticker. all they did was destroy the sticker rather than scraping it off, and the person's weight bent the top's frame, so she was out almost a grand.

the real kicker? HER DOORS WERE UNLOCKED! they never even bothered trying the door!

Back