A--hole parking, Oregon edition

Has tell-tale signs of being staged, but as Mulder would say, I want to believe. :D

I just did a half of that to a guy, but the other side of his car was still in the clear, but no way in hell would he be able to enter his car the normal way.
No matter what staged or not, people like that will not be getting it unless its fed to them with a shovel ( literally )

In my case the other car was still there when i left 30- 40 minutes later, so me turning cameras to face him and running them on internal battery ( M2 ) and taking a phone picture was to no avail.

So no lesson learned. But i tried, and that's what count.

I know it's tempting to do that but you have to consider that before he arrived other cars may have been parked badly.

Maybe at a "public" parking lot where a lot people come and go, i see that once in a while where i shop, but at my mothers place it is a parking lot with room for 16 - 18 cars and normally i see like 6-7 cars parked there.
And that was also the case the day i was there, so my call is its just some douchebag that ditched his car as he was in a hurry to get some money out of ma/grandma living there.

The old people that mostly live there park just fine and so do their guests normally, and there are not reason to park your car 30 - 35 degrees off, and mostly are the parking lot at least 1/3 empty and the norm is less than half the places used ( individual parking spaces not even painted on ground )

It is the parking lot in the middle of this "picture"
And where the guy parked like a douche was where the red car is parked near the street, there was then a "empty" slot to its Left and another car parked further left in the corner spot.
So i parked into the "empty" slot between the 2 cars, making sure his left side of the car was blocked, and on his Right the parking lot was as empty as in the google satellite view.
https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.3074604,9.591051,152m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=da

I must also say while i also am a lazy bastard and prefer to park as close to the door as i can where i shop, if i can see there have been a idiot in play and other people have let his idiocy filter over into their parking, then i find another space further from the door where i can park the right way.

I refuse to let another persons level of stupid rub off on me and make me appear as a douche too, so i keep my distance to those people,,, or that is mostly i will try and do that, but nowadays i might try and get in some form of direct confrontation with people like that.

I know it's tempting to do that but you have to consider that before he arrived other cars may have been parked badly.
Other times it's blatantly obvious what kind of person you're dealing with.

HT_corvette_parked_mar_140924_16x9_608.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...laugh-on-corvette-drivers-greedy-parking-job/

Last edited:
The Jeep owner just jumped ( the curb ) at that chance, but in this case i can let that slide though i must underline 2 wrongs don't cancel each-other out.
Also if you are into this form of civil punishment, do make sure you have a side dashcam and it is recording, cuz there are a good chance you will get a good recording.

The Jeep owner just jumped ( the curb ) at that chance, but in this case i can let that slide though i must underline 2 wrongs don't cancel each-other out.
Also if you are into this form of civil punishment, do make sure you have a side dashcam and it is recording, cuz there are a good chance you will get a good recording.
In this case, the Jeep owner managed to get a seat right at that window and recorded the reaction on his cell phone. :D

Back