0906 disassembly

Thank you.
Is this user or mail?

He is a user here. You can click the link in jokiin's post to show his profile.
He has not been active on this website since middle of April.

Gentlemen!
A Holder - metal or plastic?
And what sizes fasteners?
Thank you.

Attached in the editor, the proportion of the picture is preserved, as in the original description, here's what happened:
Rayman correctly?:geek:
If correct, it remains to wait for the firmware with WiFi....:cry::sleep:

Attachments

• WiFi_may_.jpg
    WiFi_may_.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 50
hello! it's seem like this mini 0906 has many hardware versions??
ohh.. by the way ever you try to replace lens for rear camera??
just buy one but not arrive yet.

Last edited:
Can someone open GPS base to take picture of wires? I have broken wires and I don't know, how it was connected. Thanks.

Can someone open GPS base to take picture of wires? I have broken wires and I don't know, how it was connected. Thanks.

I cant seem to get to the back side of my 0906 GPS mount to take a picture of the wires for you, i can just see the top side of the PCB and Antenna.
IMG_20180620_150226.jpg

Thanks, but back side of PCB is what I need, because of wires. But thanks for effort!

There are no wires in my GPS mount, managed to pry the damn thing apart.
IMG_20180620_153246.jpg

back side of PCB

My sample was a early one given to me for testing, sadly i some how managed to make the camera stop working, i did like the camera otherwise.

If you want to i think i can put my mount back together and send it to you for use, most of my other 0906 parts have gone to other 0906 users in peril.

Thanks for you willingness! It is not necessarily, but realy thanks.

Your photo helping me, because now I know, that 4 pins are only for micro USB connectors and GPS was connected to other contacts. I was try to remove whole PCB (I broke it :) ), but, now I know, how antena is connected :)

Attachments

• IMG_2213.JPG
    IMG_2213.JPG
    515.9 KB · Views: 35
Colleagues who took apart the back camera?
Where are the pictures ??
I'm interested in the size of the lens.
Is it smaller than on the front end?
Of. the representative says that there is an honest full - it's a question of the back, but does not give an explanation of how everything is arranged there.
How can a small lens cover 1920x1080 pixels?
The size of the IMX323 matrix is 7x4 mm, the front IR glass in the lens is 7x7 mm, with dimensions all ok!
But I disassembled the KZV, there IR Glass 5x5 mm, well, obviously not full.

Attachments

• Lens.jpg
    Lens.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 14
Rayman
Thank you, but on your drawing the M12 lens.
On the second camera, the lens is smaller - M8, no 1080P does not get.
Or the size of these lenses are the same - M12x0.5?

both front lens and rear lens are M12X0.5 thread.
usually the IR glass in M12X0.5 barrel can cover a 1/2.5 sensor easily, even in some lens it can cover a 1/1.7 sensor

Thank you Leonauto, it worked! All my last recordings were corrupted so I was suspecting supercapacitor to be totally missing but it is there. Dunno where the problem could be, will keep searching forum.

Back