0906 disassembly

super - !!!
How can I see it and when can I start working with it?

пишите здесь (в личку)
Написал в личку, дублирую здесь
У меня на столе сейчас для тестов: mini-0906 прошивка версия: 0906FW 20180125 V1
Комплектность: + камера заднего вида + фильтр CPl + 128 GB (SD)
Но подключить полноценно к своей магнитоле: RK-3188 (Dasaita) 7-й Андроид - я не могу
Уважаемый jokiin сообщил, что уже есть модель с WiFi
NT96663 based camera (SG9663DC) has wifi already
Немного о себе:
- я пишу на JAVA, Андроид
мое приложение для редакции прошивок на базе процессора Novatek NT96220 - NT96663
http://solk.org.ua/as21/JNovatekDec.jar
Мое предложение:
1) - я хочу написать приложение под Андроид на mini-0906 - бесплатно.
- получается пока коннект только по WiFi
- если в режим по USB производитель добавит выбор режима UVC (вебкамера) в прошивку при подключении дата кабеля - то сразу можно писать и для USB
Если ЭТО предложение Вам интересно,
Как ЭТО можно организовать?

мой email: nick@avalr.com.ua

not sure if 0906 can enable webcam mode, for our model we won't be adding that function, not sure if the wifi access will allow the functionality you want

can also discuss with @niko about your ideas, he is EU distributor but he also speaks Russian and has good technical understanding of the products

not sure if 0906 can enable webcam mode, for our model we won't be adding that function,
This is at the level of the idea, sorry
not sure if the wifi access will allow the functionality you want
Then why Wifi?
on the contrary, with Wifi - everything will turn out
Settings, viewing the current image, viewing the history of images - easily having WIFI.
can also discuss with @niko about your ideas,
Wrote a letter

Yeah wifi can support a lot of different options, I'm not clear though on what you want to do exactly

1) Settings,
2) viewing the current image (rear, front)
3) viewing the history of images

Yes, but under all resolutions including for car radio

I propose to create an application that will only work on the Android both on the phone and on the head unit Android (such as a car stereo)

Back