12V Powerbank Suggestion for the Thinkware F50

d99

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent priced powerbanks online which they recommend, I searched the forum, I saw that one guy who used the TalentCell 12V 11000mAh. It's very well priced on amazon.com, but they don't ship to Canada. Cheapest I found was on ebay for the same model is 110 USD with shipping.

Does anyone have any other recommendations which are a bit cheaper in price?

Thanks!

I do know people who have used the LIPO battery booster packs/jump starter packs as a lot cheaper and do double duty as jump starter pack, phone charger etc, some warn against a apparent fire risk from certain battery types in hot cars, so LIPO it must be if going this route ?

I do know people who have used the LIPO battery booster packs/jump starter packs as a lot cheaper and do double duty as jump starter pack, phone charger etc, some warn against a apparent fire risk from certain battery types in hot cars, so LIPO it must be if going this route ?

Thanks for the response and idea, will definitely look in to this! I do know these are similarly priced though, they range from $150-$300 in my local stores! I'm also not sure how you would wire this to the cam?

I don't know about costs in your area but ebay is good wiring is easy, I have made leads up for people using the std EC5 connector that most of these seem to use to with other connectors like ciggy lighter most favourite but anything can be accommodated, charge with std charger lead that comes with it, in uk from shops these are around £40 of course there is nothing to stop you using a agm regular sealed battery can be mounted easily any angle etc, use with relay so it separates from main battery when car off.
I run the F770(twin cam) and just have a std biggest battery I can get in place and have no problems even when not used for 2-3 days, do you really need a power bank ?

Back