3 lights on solid

The support is certainly amazing.

If I wanted to buy myself a spare 64gb card, is there one/or a spec I should be considering? I suppose we should stick with Transcend. I notice some have speeds of class 10: 45, 60, 70, 90 xfer speed. I also see some that say "High Endurance" recommended for vehicle camera systems. (but I don't see the speed mentioned on that item, on amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01BDKTRAE
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B016B6AMFY

Last edited:
Thank you. Ordered and on the way. It'll arrive Sunday morning. LOVE Amazon prime :)

No need to reply. Replacement can be sent slowest method, no rush.

You can thank Jon for building the reputation he has for Pier28. It is amazing and we support him wholly on his new venture.

I'll be assisting with some transitional items with others at Pier28. Stay tuned..
Just as a matter of curiosity what will be Jon's (@Street Guardian USA) relationship with Pier28 going forward?

There is still an ongoing business relationship with pier28, Jon will also be available to sort out any second level support issues they have as needed, he just won't be tied down to the day to day operations stuff, they have the systems and processes in place to look after that now and Jon will have more time to work on some of the new projects that are coming up

There is still an ongoing business relationship with pier28, Jon will also be available to sort out any second level support issues they have as needed, he just won't be tied down to the day to day operations stuff, they have the systems and processes in place to look after that now and Jon will have more time to work on some of the new projects that are coming up
That's really bad news because I used to follow Jon's advice here on Dash cam Talk. On this forum it was a given that if anyone asked a question about any product not only the SG Jon would fire back a reply to help the people. Don't know if this forum will be the same as it was without Jon. Best of luck Jon

I'm still happy to help all over the forum, that won't change. This site has always been about helping out everyone a little bit everywhere on the side where time permits. -Jon

That's really bad news because I used to follow Jon's advice here on Dash cam Talk. On this forum it was a given that if anyone asked a question about any product not only the SG Jon would fire back a reply to help the people. Don't know if this forum will be the same as it was without Jon. Best of luck Jon

Jon is still here and nothing has changed except his user name, it's now @Street Guardian USA the help and support offered is no different

as you can see from his last 2 minute reply time.
He uses Tapatalk for instant notification

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone using the Tapatalk app.

Just as a matter of curiosity what will be Jon's (@Street Guardian USA) relationship with Pier28 going forward?

Just as a matter of curiosity what exactly is your business relationship with Jon? He often presents himself on these forums as a full fledged partner in your manufacturing business rather than any sort of independent USA retailer. For example, he often uses the term "we" when talking about future product introductions. Is Street Guardian USA now simply a subsidiary of Street Guardian AU?

Just as a matter of curiosity what exactly is your business relationship with Jon? He often presents himself on these forums as a full fledged partner in your manufacturing business rather than any sort of independent USA retailer. For example, he often uses the term "we" when talking about future product introductions. Is Street Guardian USA now simply a subsidiary of Street Guardian AU?

Pier28, Jon, and @Street Guardian USA are completely independent from our company, we talk most days and he is privy to information about development and testing of future products, some of which he shares from time to time, he does often say "we" but that just speaks volumes about his commitment to supporting the products and the general enthusiasm he has, although there is no financial connection he certainly has invested a great deal of his own time in what we are doing, I guess he feels a sense of ownership, it's a long and difficult road to do what we are doing and he's very committed to the long term goals of the brand and for that we are thankful for his support

Back