4ch x 1080p/30fps/15mbps, 4 x A7LA50D / AR0330, Bluesonic BS-F010 "Спрут", "Octopus"

So, can this be bought anywhere yet?

Directly from China from local resellers who sell only for China market. There are not yet resellers for international market.
Also can order from Russian distributor ( or reseller ), but initial advertized price on the day of release was 36900Rub, its over 1K $ !!! Not sure if its was just a marketing trick ?

Now their price is 22100Rub, 640usd

http://xn----7sbabrj1c1adejm.xn--p1ai/купить/автомобильные_регистраторы/bluesonic_bs_f010/

Not sure if you can open a link. If not, then just Google:

radar-master bluesonic BS-F010

4ch Full HD,..... now we are talking. Any idea when this or another comparable system available ??.

Also needed is backup dvr locked in tamper proof box if main camera stolen after crash....:)

I'm very interested in this, might solve my dilemma of finding a car camera with an extendable lens.

still be the price per camera it`s good , but I don`t find samples video

you can't extend the lens very far at all without interference becoming an issue, to get greater distance there is a transmit and receive chip required each end, you'll see solutions very shortly where the lens can be several meters from recorder and still deliver 1080p resolution without a problem, a couple of models will release over the next few months

I mistakenly thought it was more about using wires that were to small and needing shielding around the cable. Things are always more complicated than they look from the outside.

I mistakenly thought it was more about using wires that were to small and needing shielding around the cable. Things are always more complicated than they look from the outside.

shielding is still important and will get you further than an unshielded cable will

Too bulky for individual camera when controller unit is separate.
I would expect at least 3 cameras just to have lens module like rear cam on Lukas, Panorama etc... with the one with bigger mount for GPS.
This looks like same camera and huge mount on each.

What's the difference of having 4 separate full size cam? Just the controller, power and one common SD card?

Price is not bad for around $250, you get four 1080p dashcams.

Last edited:
What's the difference of having 4 separate full size cam? Just the controller, power and one common SD card?

Price is not bad for around $250, you get four 1080p dashcams.

4 cards not 1, or 8 cards if you want to use the internal and external slots, they're awkward cameras that take up more room than it looks

4 cards not 1, or 8 cards if you want to use the internal and external slots, they're awkward cameras that take up more room than it looks
Okay worse than I thought.
Let's see, 4 G1WH for around $160 and that'll be 1080p 4-channel. :D

Okay worse than I thought.
Let's see, 4 G1WH for around $160 and that'll be 1080p 4-channel. :D
then you just need to rig up all the emergency/lock buttons to one big red button on your dashboard. i recommend using this button:
wtf-slammer-button-1407505269

or maybe one of these:
41F4UfqiBGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

then you just need to rig up all the emergency/lock buttons to one big red button on your dashboard.
That's actually never a problem... with a 32gb card on each, I have almost a week worth of data to go back and save if I need to.

32gb @ 1080p usually only gives about 5 hours. must be nice to have such a short commute. :)
When there is normal traffic, it takes around 35 minutes for 23 miles so 32gb will have almost all workday (5 day) videos.
But often coming back takes at least 45 minutes.
Worst was 1 and half hour for the same distance and that has happened few times.
It's really hard to get normal traffic most of the time in Denver.

My point is, even if you have 5 hours, it's enough time to stop and save if you have to for something other than incidents unless you drive over 5 hours at a time and don't bother to stop.
If it's an accident, obviously you'll stop regardless anyways.

Last edited:
Back