522GW utter crap

I'm so glad your 522 is up and working fine. You must be a very educated person. However, please bear in mind that some people on this group may have dyslexia or some kind of learning difficulty, or even a diagnosed mental illness such a mild dementia, and they then turn to this designated support group for help. Not everyone is as special as you. Maybe you can pass on this wonderful gift you have in supporting the less fortunate on this page that 'cant read a manual properly....'

My 522 is also working perfectly fine...;)
I was noting the fact that most people only join up to these kind of forums to slag things off, if someone needs assistance I’ll gladly provide it but in this case they weren’t asking for any.
As you point out some people may have issues however, given that they are eloquent enough to write a diatribe describing their loathing of a product, I very much doubt that is the case, and assistance can’t be given where none was asked for.

I wonder if living very close to the Nextbase Technical Support Centre has something to do with it in his case :unsure:
Hi Nigel,

This isn't the case in the slightest, any member can contact our Technical Support team and receive the same level of service and advice regardless of where they are in the world on 02920 866429 (UK local call rate) or email support@nextbase.com.

For international users the contact number will differ for local call rates of course, please refer to the 'Contact us' section for this based on location.

Regards,
Dan - Nextbase Technical Support

Back