70mai A800 4K dashcam

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk
Thank you for the link Aspide !!
Not received yet the Sansung SD card for trying again
Normally will receive it In 1-2 days !!

Hello,
By the way my dashcam model is the 800S, and not the 800, so my question is possible to DL the firmware 1.0.1 to downgrade ??
Thanks

Hello,
By the way my dashcam model is the 800S, and not the 800, so my question is possible to DL the firmware 1.0.1 to downgrade ??
Thanks
Your post should be posted to the A800s tread to avoid confusion since they are very similar but use a different chipset, therefore separate firmware and separate issues exist.
You cannot or should not attempt using the 1.0.1 from the 800 to the A800s as it may not accept it or the possibility of damaging your camera.

Hi EGS, ok thank you, will post this question to the A800S tread (y)(y)

Reactions: EGS
Hi Tarkan,
How is the rear cam record qualtity on A800S
my A800 rear cam --> poor .
Hi Register !!
I have the model 800S
For the rear cam i can say it is also poor, but i must say that my rear glass is tinted ( Peugeot 3008 II) so maybe it can play on the quality of the cam when recording !!
But i must say that i am a little bit disapointed, before i had the 70mai Pro, it has the parking mode working without wiring on the fuses and the image quality was not bad at all !!
I have buyed this one because i wanted also a rear cam, even i tought that the parking mode will work like the Pro without wiring !!.....disapointed !! :rolleyes:

From what I have seen and heard, the rear cam isn't very good, but OK for showing traffic and cars. At this price you won't get anything better unless the front cam is cheapened. If you really need better, the B4K costs a little more, but with a better rear cam. Both these cams are good values but you don't get what you don't pay for.

Phil

Thank you for your advise SawMaster, will see the further updates for the 800S and see how does it goes !!
Maybe my next cam will be the Viofo 129 4K dual cam, but indeed always this wiring on the fuses that must be done on the car to have the parking mode is agacing me !!

Hi Register !!
I have the model 800S
For the rear cam i can say it is also poor, but i must say that my rear glass is tinted ( Peugeot 3008 II) so maybe it can play on the quality of the cam when recording !!
But i must say that i am a little bit disapointed, before i had the 70mai Pro, it has the parking mode working without wiring on the fuses and the image quality was not bad at all !!
I have buyed this one because i wanted also a rear cam, even i tought that the parking mode will work like the Pro without wiring !!.....disapointed !! :rolleyes:
Hi tarken53,
thanks for the reply,
About parking mode without wire kits,
maybe work (I still try)…
using customer USB cable + powerbank
sorry for my poor english…

I just got the A800 4K from eBay and ended up with Chinese menus. (The fact it was in Chinese was hidden away below a blank page in the description.) Anyway, I’m looking for a way to use it in English. Has anyone successfully downloaded a firmware file that will do this? Also, I’m new to this forum. How do I change the Canadian flag to American?

Attachments

• 1619521111883.png
    1619521111883.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 3
Hardware is the same for both the international version and Chinese version. You can update to the English version firmware.

Flag is based on IP address but in your case looks like a bug. Your IP is US but the software is showing the Canada flag. Will see if there is an update.

Well Canadian is not the worst you could be pegged as, i can think of much worse :D

Vedi qui per A800

Hardware is the same for both the international version and Chinese version. You can update to the English version firmware.

Flag is based on IP address but in your case looks like a bug. Your IP is US but the software is showing the Canada flag. Will see if there is an update.
Nice. Where can I download reliable, virus-free file version, preferably the 1.0.9 (I think that’s the latest)? I can’t use my iPhone like I normally do for updates. I want to save the firmware files to the SD card and load it that way.

Utterly amazing to get that much detail without an extremely narrow FOV. Well done Nutsey (y)

Phil

FYR
5MP lens modify from TW

Night-view:

Back