70mai A800S firmware.

Firmaware 0.0.50a.ww (upload date 04/23/2021) is available for download over the app.

Change log:
. ota test

Does anyone know what that (ota test) means or is?

I have downloaded and upgraded my camera with it but so far I didn't notice any changes at a glance and will continue test.

By the way, once again, pushing the firmware to the camera using the app fails quite a lot but after many attempts it finally went through.
Hi EGS, you find the update on the 70 mai app ?? Thank you

Reactions: EGS
BTW I just tried to search for a firmware update (I'm currently on version 0.0.49) but the app reports no update available :confused:
I was using 49 version as well until last night. Cold be they have retracted the .50 for some reason. You can try later to see what happens.
Screenshot_20210426-203120_70mai.jpg

BTW I just tried to search for a firmware update (I'm currently on version 0.0.49) but the app reports no update available :confused:
Firmware 0.0.51a is now available over the app. You can try to see if your app is available to see it this time.

@EGS Now this is funny... I just tried and the app after searching briefly for a new firmware reports that the dashcam is up to date :unsure:
Maybe you're registered as a 70mai betatester thus you're getting alpha / beta versions of the firmware?

@EGS Now this is funny... I just tried and the app after searching briefly for a new firmware reports that the dashcam is up to date :unsure:
Maybe you're registered as a 70mai betatester thus you're getting alpha / beta versions of the firmware?
That's possible what is going on. Yes, im a beta tester but initially I was exchanging testing results as well as receiving firmware updates through google drive. Once the product came available to the general public they stopped sending them to me personally.Screenshot_20210428-082345_70mai.jpg

Maybe your device s/n is still registered as developer / betatester so when you check the availability of new firmware you get access to beta versions whereas final customers (like me) only get official releases.

Reactions: EGS
A couple of firmware back, there was only two levels (high and low) of sensitivity for the emergency video and now there is an extra level added (high, MEDIUM and low). Thumbs up for the minor addition, however, the lowest level still way too sensitive and it triggers with very minor cracks or bumps on the roads creating unnecessary scrambled footage. I still hope there is a solution for that other than turning the feature off.

I can see it also but in mine the change log shows different.
File size is slightly different as well.

I will download, install and give it a test.
Screenshot_20210430-202004_70mai.jpg

Hi guys, for the DVplayer app, we can DL the trial version for a few days, by the way did you buy the normal paying version ??
Thank you ;)

Hi guys, for the DVplayer app, we can DL the trial version for a few days, by the way did you buy the normal paying version ??
Thank you ;)
I got the paid version but it doesn't seem to work with A800S files, I mean it doesn't extract GPS info

Thank you for your answers guys !!
I think i will buy the paying version !!
But how to put the front and the rear video together on the app ??

The developer confirmed that there's no A800S support at the moment. I'm going to send him some sample video so that he can examine them.

Does anyone have version 1.0.0ww installed as it seems the latest. Change log has very few changes. Can anyone confirm if A800S can change compression between h264/h265 and has motion recording?

Thanks

Back