70mai DashCam Lite vs Lite 2 vs pro plus+

rockerao

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hi guys,

my old A118c dashcam has died recently and I am thinking about buying new one. Right now there is a good price at my local store for Dashcam Lite (40€) and Dashcam Lite 2 (45€). Normally I would think newer model is better, but uncle google said that imx307 sensor in the older model should be in fact better than gc2053 on the Lite2. Can someone confirm this? And are there any more differences between these 2 models?

Also, should I buy one of them, or the pro plus model? That costs 90€. Is this pro model so much better that it is worth it?

Hi guys,

my old A118c dashcam has died recently and I am thinking about buying new one. Right now there is a good price at my local store for Dashcam Lite (40€) and Dashcam Lite 2 (45€). Normally I would think newer model is better, but uncle google said that imx307 sensor in the older model should be in fact better than gc2053 on the Lite2. Can someone confirm this? And are there any more differences between these 2 models?

Also, should I buy one of them, or the pro plus model? That costs 90€. Is this pro model so much better that it is worth it?
Folks tend to stay away from GalaxyCore sensors cos they aren't the best in terms of image quality. You can't go wrong with something with a Sony sensor, preferably Starvis.

Have a look at 70Mai's offerings with Starvis if you can stretch your budget that far, otherwise perhaps something like a Viofo A119 Mini v2 or something from the Vantrue camp.

Back