70mai x200

Patdom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, has anyone had a problems trying to connect the 70mai x200 omni to iphone, 4g connected, lapse time working every thing is working, exept when l try to connect to iphone wi-fi it says connected without internet, only way l can use the camera app is to click on remote connection, when car engine is switched off, then l get to operate the camera for a very short time, 5 to 10 minutes, then it stops allowing me live view until the next day, then no connection, unless l get close to dash cam and turn on its wi-fi to connect it to iphone again,?? any advice on my problem would be.

Hi, has anyone had a problems trying to connect the 70mai x200 omni to iphone, 4g connected, lapse time working every thing is working, exept when l try to connect to iphone wi-fi it says connected without internet, only way l can use the camera app is to click on remote connection, when car engine is switched off, then l get to operate the camera for a very short time, 5 to 10 minutes, then it stops allowing me live view until the next day, then no connection, unless l get close to dash cam and turn on its wi-fi to connect it to iphone again,?? any advice on my problem would be.
Have you checked you're up to date with the latest firmware on the dash cam itself? Also the app from the App store.

Might be an inherit behaviour with hotspots when it comes to iPhones but I would suspect for the most part it shouldn't be. Also clear your wifi settings and delete the dash cam access point and try setting it up all over again.

Back