70MAI OWNERS!! I need your help.

ynsssss

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So, i bet y'all know how slow and careless 70MAI support is, many of us 70 mai owners would love the time lapse parking feature to also include back camera on the A500S (aka Pro plus+).
i created a threat on the 70mai forum, i would love you guys to give it thumbs up and to pressure them in the comments to care, show us your support 70 mai community!
https://int-bbs.70mai.com.cn/?thread-1368.htm

Probably someone will support you in your anger and condemnation of the lack of attention to the users of dashcams 70mai, but it is not necessary to open several duplicate topics on this forum, you have been heard anyway.
PS: and the forum, of course, is not a platform for rallies, there are standard means of communication with manufacturers. Moreover, these manufacturers are unlikely to come here.

So, i bet y'all know how slow and careless 70MAI support is, many of us 70 mai owners would love the time lapse parking feature to also include back camera on the A500S (aka Pro plus+).
i created a threat on the 70mai forum, i would love you guys to give it thumbs up and to pressure them in the comments to care, show us your support 70 mai community!
Don't waste your time. They seem pretty arrogant. You won't achieve anything.

If they're pressured enough, they would be forced to listeg ig!

If they're pressured enough, they would be forced to listeg ig!
I'm telling you, they don't care!! You'll find out you are wasting your time. For me it was cheaper to just ditch that camera (A800S)even though it was sent to me for free as a test unit before it came available to the market. I've chosen to forget about it and use my time in something else. Good luck to you.
And yes... it is totally unnecessary to create multiple threads regarding the same topic on this site or anywhere else. You will achieve the opposite. Someone already pointed that out for you and I encourage you to take that advice.

Multi-posting like this is frowned upon, and in many cases, strictly forbidden on most internet forums. In its own way, it is a form of spamming. :mad:

Last edited:
Hello.
It was enough for you to create 1 theme. Why did you create so many themes? Why do you write identical messages in a row? This is more like spam and only causes a negative reaction.
Regarding your suggestion, I have been in contact with 70mai. This cannot be done for two cameras due to the high heating of the device device in the recording mode from two cameras.

Are you sure? Look, I created a topics, asked for a timelapse (1 cam) and they did it thanks to the support of others on the forum:

Hello.
It was enough for you to create 1 theme. Why did you create so many themes? Why do you write identical messages in a row? This is more like spam and only causes a negative reaction.
Regarding your suggestion, I have been in contact with 70mai. This cannot be done for two cameras due to the high heating of the device device in the recording mode from two cameras.

Are you sure? Look, I created a topics, asked for a timelapse (1 cam) and they did it thanks to the support of others on the forum:
I see, 7+ months ago :rolleyes:. But never answered many questions I and many others had asked via a ticket on theirwebsite, forums or FB. Seemed pretty selective and sporadic.
To me it not longer matters as I am not using their camera any longer but sure would be nice if they could assist those who are currently using it and need help.

Back