70MAI Pro custom firmware.

Hello! Question about the camera firmware capability. Is it possible to change the vertical angle of the rear camera when reversing? Installed a camera, but when reversing the camera shows a very narrow vertical angle. If it's up then you can't see the curb, and vice versa, if it's low then you can't see what is literally a meter away from the car and where it goes. I am a C# programmer myself, I would like to try to change this feature and would like to know if it is possible?
Sorry, I think I don't understand the question properly.
What kind of rear camera? 70mai pro D02 does not support rear camera.
Or you put 70mai pro camera to the rear window? And wiew the picture on the phone app?

Hello! Question about the camera firmware capability. Is it possible to change the vertical angle of the rear camera when reversing? Installed a camera, but when reversing the camera shows a very narrow vertical angle. If it's up then you can't see the curb, and vice versa, if it's low then you can't see what is literally a meter away from the car and where it goes. I am a C# programmer myself, I would like to try to change this feature and would like to know if it is possible?
Do you have 70MAI Pro? I don't think. You are writing in the subject of a DVR that does not have a rear camera.

Hey guys

I bought the a500s-1 with rear Cam and after updating, the Cam stopped working with emergency recording without the hardwire kir. Before the update, the Cam's emergency recording started when I moved the Cam or pressed the large button. Is there anything to enable this feature again?
My currently firmware version is 1.2.22ww

Back