70MAI Pro custom firmware.

I remember seeing that the data is embedded in the metadata of the video. Google found this: https://int-bbs.70mai.com.cn/?thread-356.htm but i've not tried it. Looks like you can extract the data and convert it to the video subtitles to give the option of displaying it. There's other suggestions in the comments of that post.
Hi,
thank you for the reply, this should be sufficient! Nice!
Thanks.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help...

I have just installed this great custom firmware, but the timestamp is still massive and orange? - how do I make it centre bottom, smaller and white, like in other's videos?

Thanks.

hi, in august 2020 firmware version 1.1.0NA was -as far as i know- firstly published in asian areas.
does somebody knows ( @nutsey ) why nothing happens and the firmware was still not published in the rest of the world

I remember seeing that the data is embedded in the metadata of the video. Google found this: https://int-bbs.70mai.com.cn/?thread-356.htm but i've not tried it. Looks like you can extract the data and convert it to the video subtitles to give the option of displaying it. There's other suggestions in the comments of that post.
good evening
i'm brazilian and i don't know much english
I have a 70mai Smart Dash Cam Pro camera and her GPS module and went to test this program with the image files generated by the camera, which is in firmware version 1.0.9na and did not generate any files with longitude, latitude or speed.
since the firmware was updated to the new versions the GPS never worked again and the date and time is not updated, I have to synchronize with the cell phone and have it updated manually.
when I had version 1.0.5 in the GPS and speed data appeared on the screen and in the recording I would like to appear again, I thought about downgrading but I do not know if it is possible or how it is done.

Dear @nutsey
I'm using a 70mai Smart Dashcam Pro.
Could you please help me to choose the time format: dd-mm-YYYY HH-MM-SS ?
Please help me.

Many thanks.

good evening
i'm brazilian and i don't know much english
I have a 70mai Smart Dash Cam Pro camera and her GPS module and went to test this program with the image files generated by the camera, which is in firmware version 1.0.9na and did not generate any files with longitude, latitude or speed.
since the firmware was updated to the new versions the GPS never worked again and the date and time is not updated, I have to synchronize with the cell phone and have it updated manually.
when I had version 1.0.5 in the GPS and speed data appeared on the screen and in the recording I would like to appear again, I thought about downgrading but I do not know if it is possible or how it is done.
Hi ,
try 1.1.0na firmware
night view fell improve

Cool. I just ordered the A800S including rear camera and hardwire. Also looking for a custom firmware where someone implements buffered parking mode. I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

Sure. The IQ (image quality) settings here are quite open to edit. I have a little left to do - getting a device for adjustments.
Hi nutsey do not forget 70mai Smart Dashcam Pro... thank you

Hi nutsey do not forget 70mai Smart Dashcam Pro... thank you
Hi. Most likely I will not release any new custom firmwares for the original Pro dashcam. It's a closed chapter to me.

Hi. Most likely I will not release any new custom firmwares for the original Pro dashcam. It's a closed chapter to me.
Are you doing some work to the A800S?

...thanks anyway, I could go on, but I don't know where to start...

does that mean the 1.05v07 was your last firmware for the pro Dashcam and a 1.10v0? will not come?

Where do you download 1.1.0na? The app says no new updates available.

i dig up some working liks here:
1.07V6 https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/j9OK0OVbr4lJMA
1.1.0na shh https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/fc-jpZDi5MV-dA

Do i need to flash and setup anything before v6 or just v6 and format :D?

I'm not able to flash the firmware, I tried with a 8gb sd (formatted from the camera), I copied the "update" folder in the root and I turn on the camera pushing the right button but the camera only turn on and never start the upgrade. The camera is a cineve version with fw 1.0.2 ww.

Hello! Question about the camera firmware capability. Is it possible to change the vertical angle of the rear camera when reversing? Installed a camera, but when reversing the camera shows a very narrow vertical angle. If it's up then you can't see the curb, and vice versa, if it's low then you can't see what is literally a meter away from the car and where it goes. I am a C# programmer myself, I would like to try to change this feature and would like to know if it is possible?

Back