A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Rear camera needs to be aimed lower.

2:55 Tsk, tsk, tsk. ;)

It was actually aimed right, but after I hit a bump on the way to the boardwalk, it popped up (it's on a loose swivel)

Didn't notice until I was going over the footage.

I have since stuck a piece of double stick tape to hold it in place.

As for the stop sign, that street leads into dead end street with an empty house, so it's always dead

But B4K not waterproof yet!

But B4K not waterproof yet!

True, but it's all I have that's not in use ;)

Here's a clip from a few months ago that I only got around to cutting today :unsure:

Some impatient a-hole in a dump truck wants to blow his horn, so we battle it out :ROFLMAO:

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Horn(s) used:

Nathan Airchime K3HA @ 200psi

Some times size do matter ;)

Is it a decapitation or just a haircut with just a hit trimmed off the top? At a previous job we had a guy drive the work box truck on a trip out of state. When he came back the AC unit was missing from the top, probably got knocked off somewhere where the truck with the A/C was too tall.

I don’t think I would have thought to put a dash cam in an e-bike. I guess it makes sense to prove you didn’t cause an accident and catch someone on camera in the j fortunate event you do get hit by someone.

Good clip. How cold was it outside? I noticed that you cracked the front side windows down for added siren effect. :)

So I went to a local Chinese restaurant to pick up some grub.

Parked right out front and when I went in, their delivery truck double parked and blocked me in as they delivered 5 piggies

Good food, low price

Camera(s) used: BlueSkySea Mini0906

Daum. :eek:
IMO the measures taken upon drug dealers can not be severe enough, i am hard pressed to come up with any other humanoid life form that low.
And this is from a person that for a short while have been what i now describe with 1 word,,,, and that one word is Parasite.

No shortage on humans or oversized parasites, so no need to be lenient.

here cigarettes packages now have to be ugly and with warnings on them,,,,, i am wondering why not ditch the nice name for them and rewrite the dictionary and call them death sticks instead, or looser sticks

Last edited:
here cigarettes packages now have to be ugly and with warnings on them,,,,, i am wondering why not ditch the nice name for them and rewrite the dictionary and call them death sticks instead, or looser sticks
Or just ban them completely!

But of course then you will get drug dealers dealing in tobacco!

IMO the measures taken upon drug dealers can not be severe enough, i am hard pressed to come up with any other humanoid life form that low.
They do cause many deaths, as do tobacco dealers, so the correct penalty is obvious!

Idiot Crossing

So I'm sitting at a railroad crossing waiting for a train to leave when this idiot drives around the gates

Of course I had to hit the train horns as he does this lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Idiot Crossing

So I'm sitting at a railroad crossing waiting for a train to leave when this idiot drives around the gates

Of course I had to hit the train horns as he does this lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
If only we could have seen his face...

That was 100% the right time and place for that horn of yours :love:

OK, so this is an unboxing and test video of an air compressor.

The original had a minor issue during sub freezing temperatures and the company was kind enough to send me a brand new replacement even though it was years past its warranty period

Anyways, at the end of the video, you can see me put the horns to good use when some idiot tried to cut in front of me (doh!!)

Camera(s) used:

Insta 360 One X 2
Samsung Note 9
BlueSkySea B2W

On my way into work today, a white van flipped over and took out a pole, which shut down the traffic lights at the intersection

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
Samsung Note 9

And here's one from a couple nights ago when I braked for a stoplight in the wet, but realized the fast moving truck behind me wouldn't be able to stop in time, so I moved over at the last second and layed into the horns just to wake him up.
He swerved into the left lane and was barely able to stop in time (actually had to back up a bit)

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea B4K
BlueSkySea Mini0906

From earlier today

Some idiot in front of me decides to stop right in the middle of a railroad crossing

Then later on, another idiot drifts into my lane while I'm eating a burger

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Back