A nice capture by my side dashcam.

My mind is clean, as new fallen snow in a coal district.:rolleyes:

PS. I don't have any dirty fantasy, about woman younger than 30.

hehe she is only 20, and thank god she know she can come to her uncle with any question or problem she might have.
I dont have any kids of my own, and the father to all my little sisters kids have just walked, and so i have assumed the "father" role as best i could.

And i sure wont be scarying any one off, but i have told her about all the scary things a pretty young girl might encounter out there, and if she have any doubts just call uncle night or day.

It's so good that you watch over her. She's very pretty! When I was younger going to school and old enough to date I couldn't figure out why I was never asked out. Years later I was told by an old classmate that my older brothers scared all the guys off!
:)

She needs a good, dependable male role model in her life and it's great you're there for her and the other kids. I loved having my older brothers watch over me. Now I just have a blue nose pitbull here to watch over me. Only problem is I have to wake him up from his naps if I actually need anything! He's even asleep as I'm typing this.

Dog being around will be enough deterrent. Only you know you have to wake him.:(

Back