A118 a love affair for sure!

AllThumbs

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am returning my A118 for reasons stated elsewhere. But I really liked the 3 things it fulfilled.
FORM. FIT. FUNCTION.

Oh, it was a match made....
I must find another one. One with louvers to disapate the heat. GPS not a must but I wouldn't turn it down.
Will it still be made in 2015? Or maybe something similar.

Street Guardian will have a superior wedge form factor product with high heat capacitor. Details will be announced as soon as @jokiin is ready. You won't be disappointed.

Am I able to send my A118 to you guys to get it modded? I couldn't wait because icy roads are coming. If not, are you planning on a version without microsd as I like to purchase that on my own?

No sorry not that simple. The upgrade will be more than just the caps, nice surprise in the works.

You seem to be hyping it up a lot. I might just cave and buy another unit, haha.

Am I able to send my A118 to you guys to get it modded? I couldn't wait because icy roads are coming. If not, are you planning on a version without microsd as I like to purchase that on my own?

Hardware is different, not just a mod

At least tell us what processing chip you are using...

I'm really excited about the pending new version. I'm looking forward to when we can finally release the surprise details. (when the timing is right, sorry for the suspense haha)

Back