A118 Capacitor version files disappearing/not recording

andy29

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the A118, I'm using a new 32GB Samsung Evo Class 10 card. When I review the footage on my computer, there are chunks missing. Thankfully nothing important has gone missing but it's only a matter of time before I need some footage that was never recorded or disappeared on me. Whats going on here?

After some research I have formatted the card and motion detection has been off since day one. Maybe I should get a new card, other than that, I've run out of ideas.

Help?

Don't think I ever experience that problem... Is the file in sequence? Could be the card or power adapter (just guessing). Run the card with SDFormatter on a computer, using full/overwrite method and if it overwrites completely, the card is fine, then it could be something else.

Don't think I ever experience that problem... Is the file in sequence? Could be the card or power adapter (just guessing). Run the card with SDFormatter on a computer, using full/overwrite method and if it overwrites completely, the card is fine, then it could be something else.

They are in sequence. For example, the file names will go "24, 25, 26, 34" with that chunk nowhere to be found. I've checked the "RO" folder and there are some files that fill in the missing gaps but for the most part they are not there. I will buy a new power adapter as well. Thanks

Back