A119 (non GPS) on GearBest for $59.99

rosskirk

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but have been spending the last few months researching dash cams. I have been patiently waiting for something in the $75 range as that was what I budgeted for a dash cam this year.

I found the A119 (non GPS) on GearBest for $80.98 when shipped from the US-LA warehouse ($89.90 if shipped from China). Here is the direct link to the product:
I applied the code "VIOFOA1" from the dashcamtalk page here that shows the promo code for the A119 w/ GPS.

It dropped the price from $80.98 to $59.99. I was ecstatic and bought it instantly. The order confirmation / receipt from GearBest and also from Paypal both show $59.99.

Just in case anyone else was in the market...

I plan to spend a decent amount of time on here :)

-ross

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but have been spending the last few months researching dash cams. I have been patiently waiting for something in the $75 range as that was what I budgeted for a dash cam this year.

I found the A119 (non GPS) on GearBest for $80.98 when shipped from the US-LA warehouse ($89.90 if shipped from China). Here is the direct link to the product:
I applied the code "VIOFOA1" from the dashcamtalk page here that shows the promo code for the A119 w/ GPS.

It dropped the price from $80.98 to $59.99. I was ecstatic and bought it instantly. The order confirmation / receipt from GearBest and also from Paypal both show $59.99.

Just in case anyone else was in the market...

I plan to spend a decent amount of time on here :)

-ross
LOL:)Welcome to DCT

Does not work for shipping from China. And unfortunately the US warehouse ships only to the USA

This deal got me my first 'real' dash cam. I was using a Yi action cam before.

Got (a second) one using the other code.

Back