A119 Pro very poor at night ? VIOFO input needed

30fps is better for low light situations

I think when our clocks change and it's still dark when I go to work I might have to use 30fps then, I'll have a play and see what I prefer out of 1080 and 1440, but my laptop doesn't like 1440 on playback!!

during summer when it's never dark when I drive, 1080p60 is fine

An update, my night footage from v1.30 was much improved, but at 1440 its jerky which I'm certain is down to my laptop not liking anything above 1080

I've just put v1.31 on as I said I would well over a week ago and reset back to my preferred 1080p60... will see what comes of that

An update, my night footage from v1.30 was much improved, but at 1440 its jerky which I'm certain is down to my laptop not liking anything above 1080

I've just put v1.31 on as I said I would well over a week ago and reset back to my preferred 1080p60... will see what comes of that

Have you tried other video players? Sometimes a different player helps with playback issues, but if your computer is too slow there's not much you can do without upgrading it.

Phil

@SawMaster is correct.
what player do you use?
you may want to try PotPlayer (@TonyM mentioned about it), it has more renderer options and works fine on my WinXP:

PotPlayer renderer options-crop.JPG

RegistratorViewer renderer options:

RegistratorViewer Renderer options-crop.JPG

smile3.gif

My laptop was absolutely fine until they rolled out the creators update on windows 10.

Back