A129 Pro - AV Ouput quality?

DashCamo

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi,
How is the AV ouput from the A129?
Can it output via the video port while recording and is there any lag while doing so?

:)

The AV output are generally just a SD output, so like TVs in the old days, some cameras have offered a HDMI output, but these some times could not both record and be active on the output.
No problen with the regular AV out, those have always been live, regarding lag i have no idea as i have never tried using the AV out.

The AV output are generally just a SD output, so like TVs in the old days, some cameras have offered a HDMI output, but these some times could not both record and be active on the output.
No problen with the regular AV out, those have always been live, regarding lag i have no idea as i have never tried using the AV out.
Any recomendations of such a dash cam that has HDMI out?
That was actually going to be my next question (I know, im in wrong thread)
I dont need to be able to record, just view.

No the only one i handled was the old joovuu X cam, but those are no longer made, and i cant recall if it was able to have the feed live when recording, but i did use it once or twice connected to my TV to focus lens.
That camera had a micro HDMI port in the back ( small match box style of camera much like mobius cameras and a few others )

I think generally AV are used, even if the SOCs often used might support a HDMI too, then they save the money and dont go that route

Back