A139 3ch FW question...

MoreBloodWine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was hoping I wouldn't have to post here again, but simple q...

Reading suggest some FW issues, what seems to, as of today, be the best FW for the A139 3ch which will be here tomorrow.

Always good to test a dashcam out with the supplied firmware so that you know it is working, before you start altering it and potentially causing problems! Otherwise you can't tell if a problem is hardware related or caused by you.

It is highly likely that the supplied firmware will be current firmware anyway, and possibly newer than what is available from the official downloads page. Since cameras can be downgraded, you should always check the version numbers first. Also note that hardware changes on newly built cameras can exist, possibly requiring later firmware than is available for download.

For the very latest, you can check the firmware thread on this forum, but firmware found there should be treated as test firmware and may introduce problems, definitely test the camera out first.

I'm tech inclined and am aware of testing before blindly flashing.

But you didn't really get what I was asking...

If IF I need to flash, based on things like heating issues etc w some FW's there's still said ver that are G2G so-to-speak... hence the base q of what's currently the best based on forum testings etc.

But ty for assuming my gungho nature of lets f #$@^ up before testing.

But I think I got what I needed from here, so unwatching thread.

Last edited:
Back