Parking mode run time on car battery Viofo A139 Pro 3ch

Mazdamangia

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a Mazda 3 Turbo, and I'm looking to keep eyes on my new baby while I'm away. After numerous hours of research, I'm leaning towards purchasing a Viofo A139 Pro 3ch setup.

My biggest concern though is parking mode run time. If I were to have this hardwired to my car battery, on average how many hours will this last in event detection parking mode? (if set to 12v cut off).

Does anyone have any personal experience with this setup?

Thank you in advance to anyone who chimes in.

Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a Mazda 3 Turbo, and I'm looking to keep eyes on my new baby while I'm away. After numerous hours of research, I'm leaning towards purchasing a Viofo A139 Pro 3ch setup.

My biggest concern though is parking mode run time. If I were to have this hardwired to my car battery, on average how many hours will this last in event detection parking mode? (if set to 12v cut off).

Does anyone have any personal experience with this setup?

Thank you in advance to anyone who chimes in.
It is determined by many factors, such as the storage of the power remaining in your battery, how busy the area your car is parked, even the bitrate you choose in the settings, and so on. So it is hard to give you exact data about how long the camera can last. Here is a chart of the power consumption you may refer to:
1705370419417.png

it wont last too much and you will end up with a car that wont start, get a separate lifepo battery bank with 0°C charging protection for the dashcam

Back