A139 Pro questions

landragon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can't seem to find the answers to these anywhere..

1. Can the interior dashcam be pointed outwards?
2. How long are the interior and rear cables included with the package? I'm wondering whether to buy additional cables as I intend to use the interior camera to point to the drivers side
3. is the SD card from Viofo worth? How long do they typically last before it locks up. I was going through sdcards like crazy on my a119 (my other dashcam didn't seem to have this issue)

Vortex Radar has reviewed the A139 Pro and, from memory, I think he answers all your questions in the video. Other members have also conducted very comprehensive reviews. Here is Vortex Radar's review:

The interior camera is identical to the rear camera (save for the infra-red sensors) so it can be pointed outwards. The charging cable for the main front unit is 4 meters long. The rear camera cable is 6 meters long, and the interior cable is 1 meter long. As for the Viofo branded SD cards, I think they are worth the cost and I have never encountered any issues with them. Here is the support page on the Viofo website containing links to download the A139 Pro manual.

Last edited:
Back