A329 Improvement Wishlist

So, why do we need 4K/Starvis2/HDR/SSD/etc.? - No need to answer, this is a rhetorical question. :rolleyes:
I don't think we do really need 4K HDR on the rear, I would rather make do with 2K at the rear and spend the extra money on getting 8K at the front!

4K HDR on the rear
I would recommend that to Americans, with their unique challenges over there ( small plates and often just 1 in the rear )

Personally i am OK with a 1080p rear camera and would be happy with a 1440p one, and i would take HDR there too.

I know I’m gonna get a little heat on this But I wouldn’t mind a larger plate in the back on my American car. Bye-bye now.

I don't think we do really need 4K HDR on the rear, I would rather make do with 2K at the rear and spend the extra money on getting 8K at the front!
Agree,
Providing they can maintain high reliability and cope with possible overheating

I know I’m gonna get a little heat on this But I wouldn’t mind a larger plate in the back on my American car. Bye-bye now.
I would prefer European style standardized plate in the back, and no plate on the front.
What we have in the US today is freedom elevated to the level of anarchy.

Reactions: Mtz
I would prefer European style standardized plate in the back, and no plate on the front.
What we have in the US today is freedom elevated to the level of anarchy.
Night time plate reading of vehicles traveling in the opposite direction is pretty difficult if you don't have front plates illuminated by your headlamps for the HDR to work on. If you want anarchy, remove all plates, if you want safe roads have both front and rear.

Back