Affordable front, rear, indoor dash cam

jared22

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys - I'm confused by another thread I posted yesterday. Does this include 3 physical cameras (front, rear, indoor) or only 1 that does the job of all 3? The Amazon link seems to indicate 3 cameras but when I configure a bundle, it adds only a single SD card
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0CKYGLT5M
Also, is there another affordable option I should look at for front, rear, indoor like the A119? Anything else you'd recommend kindly post a link. I like the supremacy of the A229 but we mostly only drive during the day so if I can possibly get something last generation for about $150, that will be useful

Thanks

I found a video and now understand the lenses just connect to the camera with a cable. All good. Still need help on seeing if there's a 2nd lower priced option I should consider

Also, is there another affordable option I should look at for front, rear, indoor like the A119? Anything else you'd recommend kindly post a link. I like the supremacy of the A229 but we mostly only drive during the day so if I can possibly get something last generation for about $150, that will be useful
I suggest the A229 Plus, if you want to spend less, although it is only 2K on the front, so half the detail, but that is fine for most people. Parts of USA have difficult to read license plates, which 4K is better for, but otherwise 2K is OK.

There is also the A139 Pro, for a little less, and the A139 non-Pro for 2K last generation.
Finally the T130, again last generation and also 2K front.

There is a big difference between last generation and current generation for night time use.
A229 Plus would be my choice of alternatives.

Viofo A229 Plus, Viofo A139 Pro, and Vantrue N4 Pro are good options.

Back