Amazon UK 16 Jan 2014

Martin-Innes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the record -
Just received new Cam from Amazon - (16-01-2014)
I am sure the original Packaging had been opened - not a complaint. (I like to think that supplier updated the Firmware)
But - Note two things; compared to an earlier order of two weeks ago; for my car.
This new cam for wifey has the following difference -

1 Firmware is - 31230
2 A much better fit between cam and mount.

Looks like wifey is about to receive my original purchase from 2 weeks ago.

Not sure if above is relevent - just sharing.

Martin

You Bugger thats My trick, buy for the other half and hand my Lower grade S=!7 Down to her.... and keep the New stuff for me.

I received mine yesterday, 18th January, supplied by E-Prance but fulfilled/delivered by Amazon. Mine has GPS and no internal memory.

It has firmware version 20131202 and what has disappointed me is that there is no menu option to turn off the annoying beeps.

I went for the 'fullfilled by Amazon' one because I'm impatient and got it delivered the next day. Thinking of returning it.

Can you do me a favour and check to see if you have the option to turn off the beeps in the menu on your firmware version?

I received mine yesterday, 18th January, supplied by E-Prance but fulfilled/delivered by Amazon. Mine has GPS and no internal memory.

It has firmware version 20131202 and what has disappointed me is that there is no menu option to turn off the annoying beeps.

I went for the 'fullfilled by Amazon' one because I'm impatient and got it delivered the next day. Thinking of returning it.

Can you do me a favour and check to see if you have the option to turn off the beeps in the menu on your firmware version?

No Problem -
On both the units purchased from Amazon - there are no beeps that sound at all - and there is no beep option listed on the menu at all.
Cheers
Martin

Reactions: Zed
Thanks Martin. I think I'll return the one fulfilled by Amazon. I wanted the one with 8gb built in memory anyway, but my impatience got the better of me.

Thanks for the link Peter, I will have a read.

Back