Official Mini 0801 Firmware 201400906

Do you have any problem with this version (block recycling problems, long GPS fix, etc...) Is it stable ?

Hi, ive not been able to properly play it yet im affraid. was meant to be fitting my new cam today, but some prat crashed into the rear of me last night so have had to put that on hold....the irony huh???!!! lol. he admited fault so all good. anyway , i will try and set it to record shortly an report back. what exactly do you want me to check in partiuclar, taht it fills the card and recyles oldest vid first? that they are all the size i set them to be?

The major problem of the previous release was the blocks recycling. The device stopped when the memory was full... If you can check that it would be great. And I am sorry for your rear.

Regards.

Recycles fine mate. seems to leep 500MB spare on the disk for watever reason. but no issues with overwriting oldest files first. seems very stable too, very smooth no lag. hope that helps.

Thank you very much for feedback. I'm downloading now and test later ... I 'll also post feedback.

This version does not record GPS. Even if I have it. IMHO 20140115 (GPS + 1CARD) is still best and stable for me.

This is the version, 20140906, that came with my E-PRANCE unit, with GPS. I have watched it map my location as the video plays. Why do I always see it listed as the NOGPS firmware?

hi there all my mini cam doestn work properly. I think i changed somthing on setup for screensaver , when the camere gets electricty the screen cant show anything also camera light turns on purple colour. When I cut off electricity the light turns on blue colour but still there is no screen. Also i checked my sd card there is no record in it . Is there any hard reset button to reset factory settings?

Back