Amazon USA Bargain Deal

Amazon prices fluctuate depending upon how many visits and how many add them to cart.

Well, I probably would have sprung for it tonight if it was still $69. Not that an extra $20 would kill me, but it just puts a bad taste in my mouth right now. I will be holding off for now I guess. It is going to be a Christmas present anyway so there is time. Who knows, I may find something I like better, especially with Black Friday and all the holiday sales going on now.

If you already have an item in your cart for a certain price, will it go up if the price goes up before you check out on Amazon?

Well, I probably would have sprung for it tonight if it was still $69. Not that an extra $20 would kill me, but it just puts a bad taste in my mouth right now. I will be holding off for now I guess. It is going to be a Christmas present anyway so there is time. Who knows, I may find something I like better, especially with Black Friday and all the holiday sales going on now.

If you already have an item in your cart for a certain price, will it go up if the price goes up before you check out on Amazon?
Yes, when you go to cart, it'll tell you price has changed whether more or less.

Yes, when you go to cart, it'll tell you price has changed whether more or less.
This. It also does it to anything you have in your carts save for later section. Although it only tells you when something goes lower in price if it is on your WishList

The lead out from the rear camera is roughly 5 and 1/2 inches. I am trying to hunt down the original cable I think I tossed it with a few others it is a Mini B end.

It doesn't you need a Windows file that Gibson99 created to split them manually. It is in his sig (Also here 2-channel Video Splitter for Windows)

Yes since it is one file in .avi format. You also need the Blacksys Program to play it back correctly if you don't split them.

This listing shows at 90 for me.
Thanks for linking to my script so I don't have to ;)

Only thing I'll add is that you CAN play the files properly and see front and rear at the same time using vlc media player. Bonus is that vlc is free and it exists for windows, Mac and Linux, so it doesn't matter what kind of computer you use, you can view these files properly. In fact vlc will show them at their proper resolution, while the blacksys player tend to shrink video, and its "zoom" feature doesn't actually zoom in to give more details. It simply enlarges what's already on your screen. That might be OK if you have a full HD monitor bit on smaller screens is completely worthless.

Another thing is that there are several options to buy... Single channel (front only), 2 channel, and 2 channel with GPS. Each seems to be about $10 more than the other. Last time I looked, it was 59 for single, 69 for 2ch and 79 for 2ch+GPS.

Only thing I'll add is that you CAN play the files properly and see front and rear at the same time using vlc media player.
I must have missed that my mistake.

I must have missed that my mistake.
it's ok... you're human.

...you ARE human, right? ;)

but the other major point was that VLC exists on every major OS out there, and the blacksys player is windows-only. so you don't HAVE to run windows if you don't want to, except for the initial setup of options such as g-sensor sensitivity, parking mode LED, time zone, etc. would be nice if that was in a plain txt or xml file that could be edited by a human, but it's not. it's some proprietary format that isn't human-readable.

it's ok... you're human.

...you ARE human, right.
Depends on what day it is. I just got my four camera set up tossed back in using two of these now that I have better editor software. I just hope it has an audio sync feature

Also wanted to mention now that I have put the 4 channel set up back in my car it seems like there is no way to turn off the G-Sensor. I have it turned to zero, but it still goes off.

Last edited:
Back