Amazon USA Bargain Deal

The practical limitation of the chipset when used in 2 channel mode is 20mbit total for both channels

I year ago we were testing A7LA70D 2ch 1080p with custom 15 + 15Mbps, - it was nice clear picture but unfortunately too high bit-rate caused other bugs. Developer went back to 10 + 10Mbps, which proved to be practical limitation for one A7 running 2ch FullHD as you mentioned.

Same with TI chipset used on Blacksys, combined bit-rate is 18Mbps ( 14 + 4 ) which is practical limitation for this solution to run smoothly and be reliable.

Last edited:
Same with TI chipset used on Blacksys, combined bit-rate is 18Mbps ( 14 + 4 ) which is practical limitation for this solution to run smoothly and be reliable.
I know this is a long shot, but is there a custom firmware for this that would make the camera output .mov files over ,avi ones?

I had a feeling this was the case, but just thought I would ask so that I would be able to work with them in Registrator Viewer.

Anyhow. My name is CheckYourLights and they tell me I have a problem.
VphgKtx.jpg

I had a feeling this was the case, but just thought I would ask so that I would be able to work with them in Registrator Viewer.

VphgKtx.jpg
Congrats on your 4 channel dashcam system !

won't help. amazon keeps it on file till it expires. :p

I know! They're a total enabler! I'm surprised they don't have guys hanging out on street corners handing out Prime coupons. :D

Then again, the entire internet is an addictive drug. We're all in a lot of trouble! :eek:

VphgKtx.jpg
That yellow sticker is misleading suggesting it's 2ch full hd system while it's one full hd and one hd like printed below. :s

That yellow sticker is misleading suggesting it's 2ch full hd system while it's one full hd and one hd like printed below. :s
I thought so as well and meant to mention it, but it slipped my mind.

dammit Russ. . I didn't need one of these but now I have it waiting for me at home. looks like my fam/friends are getting my old setups.

Back