Another new guy looking...

kyguy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all ! I am in the market for a dashcam, my wish list is : 6 to 8 hours (or longer) recording time,
does not need to have GPS , preferably have a USB to download to computer, not so big that it takes up half of the windshield, permanent mount is ok, would like to stay under $ 125.00 .

Thanks in advance

Have a look at the Livue LB100... its 720P, and around your price range. Good reviews, feedback and overall reliable.
Not sure if the shape is appealing to you though?

Hello all ! I am in the market for a dashcam, my wish list is : 6 to 8 hours (or longer) recording time,
does not need to have GPS , preferably have a USB to download to computer, not so big that it takes up half of the windshield, permanent mount is ok, would like to stay under $ 125.00 .

Thanks in advance
The Mobius with a SanDisk 64gb card would give you around 8 hours of 1080/30 video. It's the size of a tic tac box, has USB to download to the computer (most do), Motion Detect, and an Android app for settings and another for live view.
With continuous firmware updates and a huge support group, more features are coming. Price is around $85 with all the accessories needed.

Another good choice, for a few bucks less with a screen, though a bit larger is the G1w. Video quality is on par with Mobius and 64gb cards formatted to FAT32 are reported to work, so you would get similar recording times. There have not been very many firmware upgrades with this camera.

Last edited:
Back