Another reckless driver using the shoulder to pass at speed

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
This guy was worse than the one the other day! This guy used the shoulder two times in a matter of seconds to pass like he was running from the police or something. Is it really worth it? I think not. "Toyota, Let's go places" lol This time it was in Oakland right by the Oakland Coliseum.

Probably he lost the sense of fear ( under infl. of alcohol, drugs, etc. ? )

Im thinking it's just another day in Russia or I mean Oakland lol

When you said Toyota, and I looked at the YouTube thumbnail, I expected to see someone driving that little old Toyota pickup like crazy... Not a new rav4.

Yeah those things are kind of top heavy to be flinging around like that. You'd appreciate this one. It was a v e36 M3 in purple. 95 only? Not quite sure about that. He has one of the new black plate California plates which drives me nuts when I see one on a Prius. I thought they were supposed to go on period correct cars. Anyway the personal plate read "IAPEXL8" ;)

As a friend of mine who owns a "purple" E36 M3 (which is a 1998 according to race results) will quickly tell you, "It's not purple. It's Techno Violet." :rolleyes:

how fitting that the rolling eyes emoji is... techno violet. :p

However, another guy I race with has a black E36 M3... that car has plates that say "MY 1ST M". this same guy also owns a bright blue E46 M3, and its plates say "MY 2ND M". those aren't the only BMWs he owns. apparently microsoft pays its developers very well!

Haha yeah they have snooty names like Dakar yellow, Alpine white etc. I actually like that color. The E36 M3 is probably the only BMW that I would consider owning. I know a few people who have and currently own them and they are pretty reliable as long as you take care of the preventive things. I've always been a fan of the styling. I wonder if the value will skyrocket like the E30 M3's. Most of the E36 M3's on the market around here have in excess of 200k miles. They keep going though.

image.jpg That sort of reminds me of Steve's vanity plate on his ZR1 in 90210. Well at least that referred to it as a ZR1 but everyone knows they made just as many C4 ZR1 convertibles as they made of 1983 Corvettes :D

Back